Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am new here, welcome the storm
I have been a part of this site for a couple of weeks, I have given some advice here and there, but I have not formally introduced myself.

You can call me Roy.

I am a thirty-one year old gay male. I spend most of my time writing.

The picture is real. That is me. I prefer having long hair, even though short hair tends to make me look younger, only after I have cut it after have had long hair.

Reading was a passion of mine years ago. Even though I still read occasionally, I prefer to spend my time writing. Do not ask me about my writing. It is private.

I watch television shows and movies, but not on a television set. I prefer to watch something on my laptop, after I have downloaded it.

I just finished watching the finale of Smallville, and I cried. Yes, I am an extremely emotional individual.

If you have any questions or if you would like to befriend me, please do not hesitate.

Hi Maelstrom, welcome to the forum. I was emotional when watching the finale of Smallville as well since I've been watching it for nine years lol. Also, nice pic.

Nice to meet you, Fusion.

Nice to meet you too.

Hi, I'm new to this forum as well Confusedmile: lol I haven't watch the last season of Smallville yet. I guess it is time to download now haha

Hi Roy! Noticed your posts and wondered bout ya! Glad your on board! Confusedmile:

A formal hello and welcome. Smallville is shown intermittently on C4 and associated channels in the UK. I rarely notice when they change the time of broadcast and have sadly missed too many episodes Sad I have not yet seen the finale.

hello and welcome,
I dont have a tv licence so dont really know much about tv programs unless on bbc iplayer as its free to watch then Smile