Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not a gay teen anymore!!!!!
As George Bernard Shaw said, "Youth is so wonderful, it is a shame it is wasted on young people.

Don't get grouchy and say Aw Shucks, I hate old people. I was young gay teen 50 years ago.

I will give you Fair Warning.

Being gay sucks.

Being gay is great.

Being gay sucks.

Being gay is better.

Being gay sucks.

Being gay is a great idea.

Being gay sucks.

Being gay is fantastic.

Being gay sucks.

Being gay on the way to heaven is utterly fantastic.

I'm glad God is a man. He is great.

I envy you, you miserable young skunks. I would like to be gay all over again.

Have fun and go for it. You only regret the things you haven't tried!!!!!!!Cat

I find it more interesting to be gay then straight it presents unique problems that I had to work through and has made me a better person for it. It does suck sometimes though. But gay or straight they both present there own "sucky" problems.

OP confusing as hell

Life is full of excitement when your young. All the new experiences and adventures you discover around every corner. Each day had something new to see & learn. Darn, I miss being young!!!

I'd love to experience the excitement of going to my first gay bar again, or, catching my first fish, or buying my first home.

I am fortunate to have created so many good memories during my youthful years, and I'd do it all over again if given the chance (smile)...

Who wouldn't remember catching their first fish in a gay bar!

I was thrown out of the first gay bar I visited (not nearly as interesting as it sounds).

As someone once said, 'The worst thing about growing old is remembering that you were once young.'

I'm not sure whats happening but everything is greener on the other side

Gay or straight, both have their challenges good and bad.

My motto is simple, Your only as old as you feel Smile It used to be your only as old as the last man you feel, but we wont go there Wink

Im 50 in 8 days time :eek: Really don't feel it though I may look it Baby2

ObW
x