Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not a virgin :)
Ok, so my bf just dropped me off home. I miss him already Sad. We went to his flat and started kissing and stuff, and then he took his top off and stuff happened from there. I don't want this to sound too much like one of those sex stories that goes into every detail about everything.

I did oral on him, and then he did rimming on me, and then he put a condom and lube and it really really really hurt, and my ass is so sore lol. But it felt quite nice too. And the very fact that this brought us closer meant that i didn't care about pain. And then we had a shower together, and sadly he dropped me off at my house Sad.
And now i'm at home ALONE on my computer. :'(

I love daniel xx Smile

awww great news babes and I'm glad your first time is with someone you care about xx. and yeah it will stop hurting eventually.

Aw thanks... Btw i think you are really cute, I saw ur gallery, shame that you support everton lol

I cringed, not through naivety but through detail and concern

Ha ha thanks for your concern. But it was a bit nice.

I want to do it again lol. Its like being addicted to pain. lol.

Sounds like you are on your way to being a power bottom Tongue3

awww,

Sounds so sweet.

I love these quick little stories. It is nice to see a plus side to them.

Althou i have never taken it before, i am a giver not a taker, i would like to take but worry about pain and my anus tearing.

Althou i don't think my partner would give it to me anyway as i dont think he likes to give, i asked back about 2 year ago and he said no i dont really like it but then anothertime he offered, problem was he could not get it in lol. I mean i am so tight, not sure if my anus is normal, as it very very tight, maybe i should ask for some tips, something i could do alone then one day ask my partner again and just well you know get on and enjoy it.

I rather do it on my own at first to get used to it then ask him once i have got used to it, relaxing muscles, not being so tight etc.

Maybe you should just relax mr. 21. Wink

Congrats Alex :biggrin: Enjoy it, it will get better every time until you can't get enough of it trust me :redface:

Lightshade Wrote:Maybe you should just relax mr. 21. Wink

Congrats Alex :biggrin: Enjoy it, it will get better every time until you can't get enough of it trust me :redface:

mmm, i have tried but i can't that my problem i tense up before it happens, and althou we have done things the normal to help relax myself it don't work.

Althou my partner is not the type to really stand there waiting patiently, althou i am sure when he first did it he was in the same boat as i am in now.

I am not sure what to do to be honest, i may make a thread and see what people recommend from there own experiences.

You should try it out on your own. Lay on your bed, relax, think of something beautiful... :biggrin:

And lube up your fingers and try to push them in slowly. One first, maybe more later! Cool