Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am really screwed
Well now I mean it's kinda too late I think if he hasn't already done it, cause in the Singapore, it's probably already creeping up on Christmas over there. However I would still do it even on Christmas and be the grinch, but he might not be able to see any new advice cause he may be busy :O

And welcome back Jake gurl! Tell Alexandra I said hi boo! :3

Sylph Wrote:Well now I mean it's kinda too late I think if he hasn't already done it, cause in the Singapore, it's probably already creeping up on Christmas over there. However I would still do it even on Christmas and be the grinch, but he might not be able to see any new advice cause he may be busy :O

And welcome back Jake gurl! Tell Alexandra I said hi boo! :3

Thanks but I'm not a gurl and neither is Alex... DUDE Smile

Oh and is it truly too late... he may not be able to read this and apply it as I know that it's already Xmas in Singapore for those who celebrate that calamity of course lol. But if you read carefully the meaning of my message has very little to do with the actual situation... between the lines I do explain that a relationship isn't called but felt and that's actually what was the message... but I am never going to give the answer right away... somehow people have to work their grey matter a little.

And hi there Sylph I see that all dudes are gurls for you still... can we ever evolve to become guys in your mind... I really really don't want the monthly period saga and mood swings. Tongue

Aww so sad, i agree you should just tell him the truth but dont tell it on the holidays..

Tell him all that you feel about him so it will be clear once and for all...

Tell him you are happy when you are with him but its just that you cant see yourself having a longterm relationship with him..

Its sad though because i think it never happened to me...like when I date someone, i am always sure i want him so bad. Because if i dont fully like the person in all aspects then I wont respond to him..

Wish you all the best! Honesty is the key

Hey guys, thanks for all the comments and helpful advises.

I broke it off to him today and he accepted it really well.
We had a lighthearted talk about it, exchanged our presents and ate dinner together.
He was not too emotional about it (he did text me after we parted saying that on the way home he couldn't control his floodgate though). Neither did he make bitter remarks nor said anything harsh to me.
He took it in stride and even said that he wanted to have me as a friend forever because I'm one of the nicest person he has ever met.

I felt that I really didn't deserve him and it was fortunate I let him go before any serious damage was done.
I have learnt my lessons through this crisis and really appreciate how everyone on GS tried to help me in one way or another.
May the odds of finding the right partner ever be in your favor and have yourselves a Merry Christmas!

Quite the fantastic turn of events..I'm glad it went well for both of you, all things considering..

now, you have more experience on relationships, and that's always good..

cheers

Blake Wrote:May the odds of finding the right partner ever be in your favor and have yourselves a Merry Christmas!

Now I have to learn archery and shoot all the guys.

justbry87 Wrote:Now I have to learn archery and shoot all the guys.

Ok cupid, just don't shoot me! Tongue

Jake Wrote:Thanks but I'm not a gurl and neither is Alex... DUDE Smile

Oh and is it truly too late... he may not be able to read this and apply it as I know that it's already Xmas in Singapore for those who celebrate that calamity of course lol. But if you read carefully the meaning of my message has very little to do with the actual situation... between the lines I do explain that a relationship isn't called but felt and that's actually what was the message... but I am never going to give the answer right away... somehow people have to work their grey matter a little.

And hi there Sylph I see that all dudes are gurls for you still... can we ever evolve to become guys in your mind... I really really don't want the monthly period saga and mood swings. Tongue

Aww, why? Boys can be so gross :| . Well fine, but can I still call Alexandra Alexsis for short? T_T

Oh well now it kinda late for me to even respond lol, but i suppose you're right. I was just sayin is all Mister man.

Um uh uh hunni, that is not all that makes a woman a woman, so thanks boo boo and not only that, but i do know that guys are guys, but you're still all my gurls. I never say 'Girl' expressly, but gurl, there is a huge difference.

Me thinks de man doth indulge in thy Masculinity much Wink .

Can you not be a man and still appreciate your gurl side?

I am reading between the lines hunni, its what we gurls do Coffee