Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am so lonely
i feel the same way to =/ but ohh well

Aww. PM me anytime if you like a chat! Smile Also, if you are lonely, get out and make friends! go talk to a random person on the street or at the bus station. Go to local community centre and meet people! Go to an AA meeting just for the sake of talking to people! Or volunteer in local animal rescue or any other organization and make friends there! As for boyfriend, I have no idea. But, there are a lot of single people here and out there in the world! wink wink. Wink lol. Anyways, sometimes, you move to new place, and you don;t feel like making friends anymore, but you gotta keep talking and communicating. After all, friends are nice to have! So get your courage up and speak to people. I'm currently doing an internship in a country with being gay is actually punishable by law. so no boyfriends for me any time soon.. Sad

mbennet35 Wrote:If you ever need to talk you can PM me. It sucks to be lonely but there are lots of good people here that you can talk to.

Anonymous Wrote:I feel so lonely. Sad I have no friends or boyfriend. Life is rubbish.

This might cheer you up! Smile

RainbowFiddler Wrote:Well said Cees
And mister tinkles the one will all the info Smile

Loneliness is awful......

I'm a big one to isolate and I know that's the wrong thing to do....so when I'm feeling better ....

I like going to coffee shops and sit on my laptop... Will web surfing I'm also watching guys order their coffee.... And hoping to make eye contact..... Lol

I'm shy around guys and always have been which is why I find myself lonely..... But if you make yourself seen and available you will find yourself in the company of friends and maybe even a significant other Wink

Be strong.....

*This is only my opinion... It is only meant to help... Never to offend or harm*

RF

Well, if I was at that coffee shop, I'd be a staring at you!!!
Maybe accidentally spill my coffee in your lap too!!!!!
Of course I cant waste coffee, so I would prolly have to suck it out of your pants.
Cant have those awful coffee stains showing!!!!!!
Evilgrin1Evilgrin1
Evilgrin1Evilgrin1

Yes coffee is the most important meal of the day, and very precious as well. Ah my precious....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Yes coffee is the most important meal of the day, and very precious as well. Ah my precious....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOVRMk6fXXsGzH9J0gwy1...a9ODmdhQtA]

I prefer my coffee like I prefer my men. Large, Strong, black and a little sweet....LOL

I'm lonely too :-(

You can feel lonely in a room full of people

To all those who are lonely

BighugBighugBighug

you can also always send me a PM if you want someone to talk to. I always like to chat Smile