Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am so scared, can't even sleep. I don't know what to do (possible HIV exposure)
Last week I had sex with a guy that I've talking with to for moths now. Finally we decide to meet up at his place (We're kinda neighbors).

Evetything was perfect: He's so handsome and polite, it was raining and we drank some wine, played an amazing playlist, and he lighted some candles. It was just great, we talked a lot and ended up having sex. I wore a condom, and used a lot of lube, but then we were masturbating to release everything and I took off the condom, he was lying next to me so I started rubbing my penis over his butt, it was soo lubricated that caught myself pulling my penis inside of him and don't gonna lie it felt SO GOOD that was the very first time in 29 years that I've lived I get inside a man without a condom.

He said it feel good. I did the same action like 3 times, each one for a couple of minutes until we finally came at the same time. Myself over his chest and he on his stomach.

The thing is that now I am fucking scared to get HIV :/ I let tempation go so far this time. He told me that he gets tested regullary and his status is negative.

I was trying to find any information about the risk that I got. Many resources say that it is a 'mediun risk' since the higher risk if for the one bottoming, also I am cut and that lower the risk, but I am still scared, this was the very first time.

Now I have to wait 3 months to get tested. I don't know how I'll be able to sleep after that.

I know I was unresponable, but last time I had sex was over a year ago. I'm always very careful, I've never tasted another guys cum, never had another risky situation like that before.

Here where I live (not in the USA) PREP is not that popular, I don't even know if it is available.

I spoke to him about that and he told me to calm down, that I have nothing to worry about.

Sorry for my bad English.

Couple things... I assume you guys didn't use condoms?

Secondly if your partner regularly gets tested and being HONEST with you, then you don't have anything to worry about...most likely.

Next thing...if you are sexually active and not using protection you should A. regularly be tested for HIV and other sexually transmitted infections and B. Consider using PrEP.

The best way not to contract anything is to use protection and limit the number of guys you sleep with.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I agree with him. You are overreacting. You are blowing things way out of proportion.

People should absolutely be careful and not expose themselves to high risk. However, men should also have a healthy physical life. Kissing, swallowing another man's cum, and being inside a guy without a condom are part of that healthy life. They're part of what makes life worth living in the first place.

You're acting as if every guy was diseased and even a low risk exposure infected you for sure. That's not an adequate reflection on what life is like.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I'm torn. on the one hand I want to commend and encourage your safety conscious attitude to sex. But on the other hand I'm aware you're being a bit hysterical.

The odds of him being infected are slim, the odds of you being exposed are slimmer and the odds of you being infected are slimmer still.
You almost certainly have nothing to worry about.

Still get checked out though, that's absolutely necessary.
And don't let this happen again especially if you live in a country with a high hiv rate.

Listen to your partner when he says that you have nothing to worry about. Talk with him about his sexual habits and his testing habits. Ask him when he was last tested and what the results were. Go to the doctor and discuss the situation. Once you have done these things and had the testing the doctor recommends you will \be much calmer. I am sure you look at this as an emotional situation, but it is also a medical situation. An old adage applies: Knowledge is power.

Just remind yourself that this is not a time for panic. It is a time for simple and direct action. You will be fine.
I bid NO Trump!

HIV is spread by blood to blood contact. Semen counts as blood here, but other bodily fluids like spit and sweat do not.
I had a similar HIV paranoia the first time I did the deed too, so I totally get where you're coming from.
But! As far as I understood your post, the only risk here is that you've infected him (which obviously you haven't, as you are clean). You penetrated him without a condom. The only way for that to infect you would be if you got a serious cut on you penis and he bled profusely from being asspounded. The former is uncommon, the latter is pretty normal, to an extent, atleast in my experience.
You're fine, really.

Cuddly Wrote:The only risk here is that you've infected him (which obviously you haven't, as you are clean). You penetrated him without a condom. The only way for that to infect you would be if you got a serious cut on you penis and he bled profusely from being asspounded.

Huh I did not know that, I always thought you could contract it the same way as other STD too.
Thanks for the info bud.

TigerLover Wrote:Huh I did not know that, I always thought you could contract it the same way as other STD too.
Thanks for the info bud.

Have a look here:
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/transmission.html