Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am starting to like sports
I used to watch mens summer volleyball.
I watched some bowling when I was in high school.

Thats about it.

I don't follow sports, but I'll watch american football if my friends or family are watching or if it's a big local rivalry like South Carolina vs. Clemson.

As for actually playing sports...haha no.

I played table tennis five years ago and lost

Lilitu Wrote:I played table tennis five years ago and lost

Im sure your arm got tired, and thats why you lost. Wow, I dont even think I could play table tennis for 2 hours, much less 5 years!!!!

Rofl

All this stuff about you guys not liking sports makes me feel like I don't fit in

I like sports to some degree. I don't actively follow any team of any sport, but I'll occasionally watch a game here and there. I'm not much of a fan, but it can be good entertainment every once in a while. I follow American football, soccer, and hockey more than anything else.

Although I definitely loved being more of an athlete than a fan. I really should join an adult league for something around here sometime. Hopefully I'll still be able to keep up with everyone else.

I lurve martial arts.
Tho for this year my Taekwon-do is over.
Luckily there are more martial arts than just TKD. I'll be doing hipkido till Xmas and then during the new year from Jan-Feb. And Once Feb hits it'll be TKD again.
I don't hate sports.
And you don't fit in but it's one of the things that makes you fit in TBH.

I think I am very feminine but I also like sport . . .
I do not think it is not allowed for feminine person to like sport . . . If people think that then they are wrong . . .

I love sports, I'll give any sport a try but basket ball and american football are at the top of the list in any league. I just can't watch baseball or golf they're to slow paced for me. I like to participate too, baseball and tennis I was never good at but I could beat almost anyone in basketball. My uncle was the acception, almost twice my age and beat me every time.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]