Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am the after party
Hey ye peoples, I am new and should probably introduce my self. Ok, my names Johan and I live in London. Love taking and getting to know people. You can find me on http://www.myspace.com/wtf_j

Hey there Johan. My names Lee. I'm still a bit of a newbie but oh well. Welcome to the forum :biggrin:
Try talking to Udabar,hes the insane poster,you would get almost any type of conversation with him. If you can see my pic,you can tell I'm a drag queen and love it :biggrin:
xxx
{Katy}

Someone wanted to start a conversation with me? Wha.... I am the crazy poster and I will have a conversation about anything... Even when I'm bored at work.

Well, so I guess you got allot of time to post replies the whole day.... I am sort of the same!

Well I do have a lot of time this week, but next week I will have to wait till I get home to post. I wont be able to check anything from my desk next week.

hey and welcome Johan! I'm Riki! Look forward to chatting Smile you can find my myspace link on my profile - or on the myspace thread Smile

Udabar,what job do you have? It sounds like a boring one where you can surf the net most of the day. :eek:

Well, today is the last day of my training to become a Parent PLUS agent. I pre-approve loans for parents and graduate students. I also do other things, but that is the main thing I do. Hell, $11/hr to tell people they are either approved, pending or denied isnt to bad of a job.

Cry and heres me the newly unemployed... and no im not a dole dosser lol... im not allowed to sign on