Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am totally gay
Yes, gay. And closeted. I'm just looking for a place to post and read what others have to say. I like discussing gay issues, how gay communities (like WeHo and SF) are changing with the attitudes, and just generally what others are thinking and what struggles they're having.

TightRyan comes from the fact that my fetish is tight clothes on fit guys. I'm into lycra, Speedos, bike shorts, ballet tights, tight denim jeans, undewear, etc. I like wearing tight stuff and occasionally go out late at night in gay areas (like Silverlake, WeHo and San Francisco) for a little bulge exhibitionism. I always hope to encounter other bulge freaks, but I rarely do. This is a fad that a lot of people just don't do any more, even though it is wildly attractive.

Thanks,
TightRyan

I got on a burka now.

Hey man. Welcome to GS! I look forward to reading your posts. And congrats on knowing what gets your motor running!

StingRay Wrote:I got on a burka now.

So not how I want to think of you. Sad

--------

Hello and Welcome TightRyan. I look forward to talking to you. You sound like someone, although in the closet, who doesn't mind leaving the closet light on when talking about yourself. I like that.

Have you ever seen the movie That Man: Peter Berlin? Peter was, I think, one of the most visual exhibitionists of the 70's in San Francisco. And he had a pretty great bulge that left very little to the imagination.

You'll get some perks if you contribute. At about 50 posts you'll be able to see an internal chat room post on the main page, add and edit a signature for your posts, and include links to sites like youtube.

In any case... Welcome

It hurts my soul when I read about people in the closet. It was such a terrible time, for me.

In other news, interesting fetish and welcome to GS.

Wow ha ha I love seeing guys in tight clothing but it kinda is rare to see such a thing ha ha, suppose it's good though because otherwise I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off of them he he Anyway welcome and hiya !!

Welcome Ryan Smile
Totally gay, eh? But why on earth are you in a straight relationship? :tongue: :eek:

Hello Ryan! Welcome to GS.Wavey

Guess we're all different, because I like clothing on a guy that sits quite close to the body and shows it off nicely, but not to the point of being tight.

I like guys in underwear, but that's about it for tight clothing. Welcome to GS!

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!