Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I bow, kneel and expose myself for a god...
I bow, kneel and expose myself vulnerable before a god if one exists... and the part of the human race who are human.

I did a heart-bleed with another GS member on this subject and it's spilling over.
Please forgive.

Dear God, whoever you are if you even exist....

I need your help. I'll take help from anyone. But no one can understand...
but go ahead and try.

I am a marine. That is as much a part of me as me saying I am am a fag... queer or butt fucker. If there is a god he will not judge me on what or who I stick my dick in.

If you know god better than I do... please tell him to text me. I need what he has if he's who he's supposed to be giving me that I'm not getting.

I have killed and wish I could have killed more.
If you are the god I think you are you would have already blessed me for the 23 skull shots I did and patted my back about the ones that have meant more to me as a human. That's not counting 18 shots to chests or the 12 non-fatals.

I didn't kill anyone over personal religious disputes. I killed to stop them from making their religious disputes personal. I'd have soon popped skulls of Jews or Baptists if they'd been trying to be a religious cancer falsely acting like they have a fucking monopoly on god.

I bow. I lean. I kneel. I will endure whatever beat down god or mortals say l disserve. No one who will take a whip to beat me can understand my pain.

"Stand Down"
The first time I herd those words were while I was watching a femmy acting boy about 13 who'd been hauled 2 kilometers outside Kandahar to have his shoulder blades ripped out of his back before he was turned over and beaten with them until he put his mouth around the barrel of a Uzi and sucked it until his head was exploded by three or four shots while seven men stood back and laughed.
I stood down.

That was the first. Then there was the 2 boys with gags holding their penises in their mouths while the wall of old house was pushed down over them.

Then there was the fag boy who was thrown on the ground with the same gag over his mouth and run over by a truck... nine times... feet, shins, thighs, hips, abdomen, abdomen two more times just for fun before his head was crushed.
"Stand down." It was a domestic issue... Not a cause for intervention.

I can give you a dozen more accounts if you want them. More than likely most of you are either puking or already gone to a thread about some new queer's drama about a fucking drama over a damned cyber jack off event he calls a relationship.

I bow, i kneel and i lean. Before a god if there is one and before all men and ask forgiveness for not having killed more.

Don't feel obligated to comment and leave your name for others to see. I know how that is. Just remember to hug someone everyday of your life and we'll call it even.

Virge: That's a very hard read. It's not in my power to absolve you, that's up to you and whoever or whatever you might believe in.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Virge Wrote:I bow, kneel and expose myself vulnerable before a god if one exists... and the part of the human race who are human.

I did a heart-bleed with another GS member on this subject and it's spilling over.
Please forgive.

Dear God, whoever you are if you even exist....

I need your help. I'll take help from anyone. But no one can understand...
but go ahead and try.

I am a marine. That is as much a part of me as me saying I am am a fag... queer or butt fucker. If there is a god he will not judge me on what or who I stick my dick in.

If you know god better than I do... please tell him to text me. I need what he has if he's who he's supposed to be giving me that I'm not getting.

I have killed and wish I could have killed more.
If you are the god I think you are you would have already blessed me for the 23 skull shots I did and patted my back about the ones that have meant more to me as a human. That's not counting 18 shots to chests or the 12 non-fatals.

I didn't kill anyone over personal religious disputes. I killed to stop them from making their religious disputes personal. I'd have soon popped skulls of Jews or Baptists if they'd been trying to be a religious cancer falsely acting like they have a fucking monopoly on god.

I bow. I lean. I kneel. I will endure whatever beat down god or mortals say l disserve. No one who will take a whip to beat me can understand my pain.

"Stand Down"
The first time I herd those words were while I was watching a femmy acting boy about 13 who'd been hauled 2 kilometers outside Kandahar to have his shoulder blades ripped out of his back before he was turned over and beaten with them until he put his mouth around the barrel of a Uzi and sucked it until his head was exploded by three or four shots while seven men stood back and laughed.
I stood down.

That was the first. Then there was the 2 boys with gags holding their penises in their mouths while the wall of old house was pushed down over them.

Then there was the fag boy who was thrown on the ground with the same gag over his mouth and run over by a truck... nine times... feet, shins, thighs, hips, abdomen, abdomen two more times just for fun before his head was crushed.
"Stand down." It was a domestic issue... Not a cause for intervention.

I can give you a dozen more accounts if you want them. More than likely most of you are either puking or already gone to a thread about some new queer's drama about a fucking drama over a damned cyber jack off event he calls a relationship.

I bow, i kneel and i lean. Before a god if there is one and before all men and ask forgiveness for not having killed more.

Don't feel obligated to comment and leave your name for others to see. I know how that is. Just remember to hug someone everyday of your life and we'll call it even.
No it's not hard to read..
It's high emotions , trauma, a bit of confusion and indifference mixed into a giant pie.

If you're looking for paragraphs and perfect sentences to express a single thought.. it's just not the case at this moment which probably indicates Virgerella is just texting us his thoughts as they emerge from his subconscious mind..

If an educated, sober male express himself in such a manner. It means there is probably a high level of adrenaline involved..Which means Virge is having a moment right now..

^^^
Did that make sense?

There is no way for any of us to know "God" better than anyone else. God is a belief..so it is up to each one of us to define HER. I say her because in the end...I bow to Mother Nature as the only real GOD as she is the only GOD that can give life...and take it away...with complete certainty...and her spirit is in each and everything that allows it.....

I can easily understand and empathize with everything you wrote Virge...and the person who has to forgive you isn't GOD...it is you. You own your feelings...you are honest...so far so good...and living with this nightmare is a price you had to pay for doing something that had to be done..

For what it is worth.,..I am sorry you had to Stand Down too.....

I think that maybe the horrors might stay with you...maybe for your entire lifetime....and that makes YOU human...and a good one.....

EDIT: I have more to write Virge but I don't want to lose my Internet Connection again...I wrote this earlier and thought I lost it..so while I have the connection at the moment..I am gonna send what I wrote.....

Bighug

*Hugs Virge*
Im so sorry you had to go through that Sad, I always have the utmost respect for individuals in the military as they endure pain and suffering of a kind few others can rationalize.
If it helps, and if you can, do not look upon yourself poorly but rather a hero as best you can. You were a the asset that saves lives, with ought you and other military soldiers the answer to every solution would have to be weapons of mass destruction in which MILLIONS of innocent lives would be lost. And while you may think, I would rather kill those guys than save them just think while that may be just you are saving many many thousands by standing down.

Its a country under a religion just as so many were, and just as so many are learning the world is not flat, we are not the center of the universe, I believe they will as well and eventually learn just because a book says you should do something you should always question and think about your own morals before acting.

If you believe in god then believe this is all part of something greater, those that are cut down before their time will have another chance and perhaps shake your hand in heaven one day.
If you don't believe in god then think mankind are ever evolving, learning and were ignorant in large part but these are our growing pains. These are the lessons that shape our morals and though its a slow process we are growing. Those boys though not by choosing are writing the guidelines to humanity, they should be glorified for giving us our humanity even more than the scientists that improve our lives everyday. Though glorification is not enough to justify the costs even without believing in god, its reasonable to conclude they may exist again in the future and perhaps live in a better world they helped create.

*by living again with ought believing in god, its reasonable because, before you were born you "did not exist" after you die, you cease to exist and arrive where you were before you born. Perhaps we live many lifetimes, there is no reason I can think of that dictates one life.

I am pretty worried about Virge.
Of course knowing him..
He'll be on later tonight ..
De-stressed and back to calling me a ten cent hooker.

Do you guys think there's a place in heaven for cheap whores?

Do I have to stop tricking and ask for forgiveness??

Or should I just raise my prices?

I'm so sorry to hear that Virge, I always thought we never do enough to help our veterans. I wish there was more I could say to help you feel better. Bighug
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I know you don't want them, but... in reading this post I wept. Not just for those men and what they went through, for that hatred and how it's tolerated.... but for you.

You may not want them, but there it is. I wish there was more I could do to give you the help you ask for, but I can only help by shouldering a bit of that pain you carry. I'm sorry.

That got to me. Some things never go away. They change you at a fundamental level, and then you have to figure out how to live with a part of yourself that keeps on breaking.

There are people around you that love you. Find yourself in them. As often as you need to.

xx

Hi Virge..I am back...and I want to finish what I had to say.....sorry for the interruption....

I think you know this already...but I am going to give you a reminder just in case...

...of how important it is that we use our voice...every single one of us has the power to effect change...but not without using our voice.

SILENCE = DEATH

Take this post for instance....you have no idea who will read this....pass it on...change something in their own life...do something to help stop this insanity....

If I were one of the men/boys who were brutally murdered...my soul would be at peace to know someone told my story...it needs to be told...we can't pretend that it doesn't have anything to do with us....

YOU told your story...and the story of two of the gay men who had to suffer horrible consequences...and you were there to tell it. As long as you share their pain...and make us take a look....you have done a great service to the world around you Virge.....

I want to thank you for that. Sharing something so painful...and personal...it is a gift.

If everyone used their voice...we could change the world overnight....

Bighug