Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I called Masturbators Anonymous today
To let them know that I wouldn't be attending the Meeting tonight. I wasn't feeling myself.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Maybe they won't miss you?
Do you feel me?
[emoji12]

I was top-rank on my high school debate team. I was a master debater.

I found a meth head who will do a hit for just a $50 gift card at MacDonalds. Anyone wanna help me knock the puns out of Londoner?

Since you're touching a man's penis, does that mean masturbation is gay?

Hold on, memechose, you talked about that meth head in another thread too. Does that mean you have another meth head on the line or are you double dipping here? Of course, I am only asking so that I can keep my bookkeeping straight. My accountant is very fussy.
I bid NO Trump!

Iceblink Wrote:Since you're touching a man's penis, does that mean masturbation is gay?

If you're wearing a leather jockstrap, engineer boots and sniffing poppers, maybe.

LJay Wrote:Hold on, memechose, you talked about that meth head in another thread too. Does that mean you have another meth head on the line or are you double dipping here? Of course, I am only asking so that I can keep my bookkeeping straight. My accountant is very fussy.

When hiring meth heads to be hitmen you always hire two. The first one bumps off the intended target. The second one will kill the first one for the extra MacDonalds gift card. That helps clean up the evidence.

You better be careful about revealing your methods, buddy. I have been watching Poirot episodes constantly of lae and the little grey cells they are most efficient.
I bid NO Trump!

<------------------ notice I said nothing about anyone addicted to *crack*