Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I came out to my sisters....
Whatever you do, just make sure you don't try and convince yourself that you are straight. I used to do that and it just made me more and more depressed each time I came to realization that this is who I am, and cannot change it. Your sisters are just worried about you. They are in denial not because they aren't accepting of you, but just because they see how the world can be towards gay people. They are trying to convince themselves that this is just a phase you are going through because the do genuinely care about you. When Jojo comes home and has her talk with you, you will be able to express how serious you are about your sexuality. And exactly this, ask her if she could ever be emotionally and romantically attached to another woman. When she says no, say neither can I. Good luck!

Huggs!

unkown21 Wrote:Whatever you do, just make sure you don't try and convince yourself that you are straight. I used to do that and it just made me more and more depressed each time I came to realization that this is who I am, and cannot change it. Your sisters are just worried about you. They are in denial not because they aren't accepting of you, but just because they see how the world can be towards gay people. They are trying to convince themselves that this is just a phase you are going through because the do genuinely care about you. When Jojo comes home and has her talk with you, you will be able to express how serious you are about your sexuality. And exactly this, ask her if she could ever be emotionally and romantically attached to another woman. When she says no, say neither can I. Good luck!

Huggs!
I think you're right... That's what I think too... Guess only time can tell

Well I think things are actually getting better....but my sisters are comming up with hilarious denial excuses. Get this. 'Ken, is it because of me you hate girls? Was I too mean to you?' Like come on sis....60% of my friendbase are girls LOL

Give them time to get used to the idea.