Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I came out
I'm glad it went fairly well for you. Enjoy just being you. Smile

Congratulations and welcome back, coming out takes a lot of courage.

bubbles24 Wrote:How did it feel coming out?? How did you react? How did your family react... I was crying like really balling when I came out ever since then I cant cry any more I think it made me tough Comeandgetsome

My family were pretty dramatic about it Outtahere
but after 7 years things are good so hang in there buddy there might be some really tough days but don't let it break you.

How dramatic were they? did they give you a spanking?

Best Wishes!!!! Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

koridallos Wrote:How dramatic were they? did they give you a spanking?

Is it me, or is anyone else getting bored of all this reference to spanking in everything Korildallos posts?

This is a support forum, not a fetish forum. If you have a legitimate question about it fine, but stop asking everyone if they've been spanked....

Great news......well done!

I'd support a quick cyber spank for him just to get it over with and help him move on... Flirty-wink-smiley
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Congrats on coming out!

OlderButWiser Wrote:Is it me, or is anyone else getting bored of all this reference to spanking in everything Korildallos posts?

This is a support forum, not a fetish forum. If you have a legitimate question about it fine, but stop asking everyone if they've been spanked....

it's not just you ...

Someone coming out is something that admire so much, particularly because I can't bring myself to do it yet. Congratulations!