Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can really use some advice.
chriseber330 Wrote:So night two came and went. I had told my boyfriend what was going on and he said just relax after instead of trying to enjoy it....and it helped a lot.

I do have a question though, he had texted me asking me when I will let him breed me....is he asking if I will let him cum in me?

Also this might sound stupid but does anyone have any advice for how to give head?? Never done it before and since I was 100% virgin until the other night have zero past experiences to fall back on.

Like the others say, practice will help as far as both the sex as well as the oral goes. "Staying power" will come with time and practice as well.

You might try telling him to not -let you- cum until he cums. It's a team effort, but it's definitely hot as hell.. or at least it is when Gideon does it to me.

Oral? If you think you'd like how something feels on your own dick? Chances are damned good he will too. Smile Take your time to explore his dick and reactions and find the sensitive spots he likes best.

chriseber330 Wrote:So night two came and went. I had told my boyfriend what was going on and he said just relax after instead of trying to enjoy it....and it helped a lot.

I do have a question though, he had texted me asking me when I will let him breed me....is he asking if I will let him cum in me?

Also this might sound stupid but does anyone have any advice for how to give head?? Never done it before and since I was 100% virgin until the other night have zero past experiences to fall back on.

No breeding. Use condoms.

Oh.. Yeah. Breeding.

USE CONDOMS. Jesus. Seriously. USE CONDOMS.

Always.

It either means he wants to bareback you, or he wants to pass you around to his friends.

Either way, the answer is the same.

USE CONDOMS

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Oh.. Yeah. Breeding.

USE CONDOMS. Jesus. Seriously. USE CONDOMS.

Always.

It either means he wants to bareback you, or he wants to pass you around to his friends.

Either way, the answer is the same.

USE CONDOMS

Oh always, right now im planning on a full transition and no doctor will do that surgery if you're positive for anything that Penicillin won't cure, even then they won't until you had the shots and are no longer infected.

Probably the only way I would say ok to no condom is after a year of being together if not longer