Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't believe ...
marshlander Wrote:Er, thank you for your contribution, zeon.

sorry marsh didnt mean it offensively lol... my minds all over the place at the moment where ive given up smoking and its going ooooooooooooo... On a more serious note babes ya kids will always love ya and ya dad was a bit out of order for putting and saying what he did say

big hugz

zeon x

zeon Wrote:sorry marsh didnt mean it offensively lol... my minds all over the place at the moment where ive given up smoking and its going ooooooooooooo... On a more serious note babes ya kids will always love ya and ya dad was a bit out of order for putting and saying what he did say

big hugz

zeon x
Thank you for your further explanation, zeon Xyxthumbs

Good luck with giving up smoking. Yelclap

Hmm... not a nice thing to say but the tone of the voice can make it sound funny or offensive but nonetheless is not very kind. He gave out a little bit of bitterness your dad there best thing is to ignore it... things are said at the end of the day it is just words. However, I dont think you would nor it is your kind of thing, but Id be tempted to give back to him some bitterness just so he ll be warned or just tell him this comment did hurt.

I'm okay about this, Spoty. See message #6 Wink

I only saw the humourous side meself....my gran would make comments like that too nowt spitefull or barbed but i spose they coulda been takin that way by some...when my sis came out to her she said " s'ok our phillip's one of them lesbians too Roflmao

marshlander Wrote:that my dad just said this!

Asking whether I'd heard from my kids recently, he remarked that the younger ones (they're in their early 20s now) used to come round regularly on Sunday evenings to see me, but no longer seem to.

"Maybe," he said, "there's some truth in the adage that nobody loves a fairy when they're old!" !!!!!!! <splutter!!!>

Hilarious or not hilarious, it's a total lie.... for I, amongst other people, love you to bits, but then I don't think you're old, so does the adage still hold true???

I think your kids are just living their lives. You don't expect them to be around you much once they start having lives and families of their own... You see them when they need to see you for something, and that's normal and then again for festivities. Other than that, they have emancipated.... anyway, you've got someone else to care for you.
MOI!!! Confusedmile: Bighug

For Smurls, I confirm, the fairy was dancing about in his new pink tutu... heheheWink

princealbertofb Wrote:... anyway, you've got someone else to care for you.
MOI!!! Confusedmile: Bighug

For Smurls, I confirm, the fairy was dancing about in his new pink tutu... heheheWink
Herz , Remybussi and Rofl

marshlander Wrote:Herz , Remybussi and Rofl

*searches for the theme tune to whatever film it was that played love is in the air*

zeon Wrote:*searches for the theme tune to whatever film it was that played love is in the air*

Strictly BALLROOM by Australian film director Baz Luhrmann used that song as its theme song.
Strictly Ballroom (1992)
[Image: MV5BNjg3NjU1MjU4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzY4...SS400_.jpg]

princealbertofb Wrote:Strictly BALLROOM by Australian film director Baz Luhrmann used that song as its theme song.
Strictly Ballroom (1992)

[Image: MV5BNjg3NjU1MjU4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzY4...SS400_.jpg]

Hiya babes
Ya seem to know ya stuff... Baz lurhman is a good song writer i liked his song that had the lyrics

MAYBE YOUR MARRY MAYBE YOU WONT MAYBE YOUR HAVE CHILDREN MAYBE YOU WONT BUT WHATEVER YOU DO WEAR SUN SCREEN

Thats the bloody song type the lyric and realise its

SUN QUEEN