Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't stop thinking about suicide
lovefuku Wrote:I've thought about suicide since I was 15 (when I discovered myself as gay,it depressed me since then...) and now at 37 ,I still think about it sometimes when I really feel lonely,hopeless and find myself worthless. Though I think about suicide so many times,but I've never did attempted suicide. Now I just want to live with my parents and take care of them when they're old and can't help themself. But I often think when the day they're gone, my life has no meaning anymore, I have no close friends, lovers,no good job, What's the point of life? but I still hope I will find "the meaning",be happy and can deal with my lonely life.

Have you ever thought about suicide just because loneliness of being gay?

Sorry for my English.

If all you are looking for in life is your meaning, the best thing to do is to create that meaning for yourself. Don't ask why you are still alive, instead, ask what you live for.

^^^sounds like the purpose given life

After thinking about this some more....

I have this to add..............

When I did think about it, seriously, my dark nature came out and said to me "so what if its WORSE when you die? What then? You cant kill yourself twice, can you"?

Just the thought of any part of my life being worse and not being able to get away from it made me stop thinking about suicide all together. I put my energies into helping my friends out and staying away from morons.

Counselor Wrote:If all you are looking for in life is your meaning, the best thing to do is to create that meaning for yourself. Don't ask why you are still alive, instead, ask what you live for.

I'm going to cheat and add on to this. why not set goals for yourself to be in a better position later in life. keeping yourself busy could take your mind off of suicide. have you thought about volunteer work, it's usually a good place to meet new people.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]