Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't take it anymore...
A doctor maybe need but more important you need to fight with yourself.
Ask yourself the question, what is my goal for living and how will will I achieve it?
You are a really nice person XRIMO. I can see a sweet person insight you and you deserve to be loved.
I believe that many people want to help you. Msg me here or fb if you need to talk to someone. Hope you will be ok

posterpicture Wrote:A doctor maybe need but more important you need to fight with yourself.
Ask yourself the question, what is my goal for living and how will will I achieve it?
You are a really nice person XRIMO. I can see a sweet person insight you and you deserve to be loved.
I believe that many people want to help you. Msg me here or fb if you need to talk to someone. Hope you will be ok

You are right .... Xyxthumbs that is very important.
And @ XRIMO : You can see here very clear that you are not alone, so many people are thinking at and about you and are caring at you.
We all have our dark hours and it seems that your dark hours are brighter as you think

Chin up, chest out and keep going ...

hmm, not much I can realy add to all this. Though good luck, I hope you feel better soon Smile

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so low.:frown:

I admit i still have depression. But I've also been though quite a few "Depressive episodes". What i mean is, i generally feel a little down, but every so often, all those feels just get on top of me and I find myself thinking the most terrible things.
But it ALWAYS passes. And i have a feeling you maybe going through something similar.(Though i could be wrong.:redfaceSmile

Like most people have suggested. i think it would be a good idea to see a psychotherapist. Just to have some kind of outlet for these feelings in person.
Because i find although its good to have friends to share your problems with online, i find it a MASSIVE help to have someone in person to share them with. Though i can't quite figure out why.:redface:

I hope this all blows over soon XIMRO.
BighugBighugBighug
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I've PMed you Doug, you know what I think, but basically it is the same as what others have thought here. I know it's no good telling you you aren't alone, because everything in your current life negates that. I'm glad, though, that you've seen the signs coming and that you can get help quickly.
I fear that your mind is responding now to all the mental pressure you put on yourself all these years, only to realise that it wasn't such a big deal to come out after all... Maybe you're a bit disappointed at that.
Your perception of this was that it was impossible and unsurmountable. You've found it wasn't the case, but who realises just how big a deal it was for you? Hope you manage to find a way out of that nasty corner of depression. Love to you, my friend... (((((((Doug))))))))

I just thought I would mention that I have an appointment today to see a therapist.

XRIMO Wrote:I just thought I would mention that I have an appointment today to see a therapist.

good news :-)

great news m8 = like Genersis say,,talking with an actual person about you probs is goin to be a big help - u may not feel it right now as your mood has spiralled downwards but your making the first steps getting help

Best wishes, XRIMO

Bighug

I just wanted to say I can see your going through some problems at the moment, but when I needed a friendly person to speak to you were there for me. Your a genuinely nice man and I do hope you beat all these problems. If you want to talk to anyone then you can feel free to send me a private message for a chat Smile