Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I changed my look...
Hello GS, in the last few months I've made many changes on many fronts.

I had really long hair, cut it shorter, and now have gotten a different haircut.

My bf is a manager at a spa so I've been exposed to some things I've never done or considered doing before.

I got a manicure and pedicure, and now just went to his hair stylist.

I have to admit, all of this has been pretty fun.

Here's my before and after hair cuts...

The beginning...
[Image: P98WuWA.jpg]

The shortening...
[Image: b6bELK5.jpg]

And the current...
[Image: kcFHKVf.jpg]

That's about it! Just thought I'd share. And I do own shirts!!

Thanks for sharing. If you don't mind me saying, I prefer the shaggy look in picture #2

Darius Wrote:Thanks for sharing. If you don't mind me saying, I prefer the shaggy look in picture #2

[MENTION=21734]reaper[/MENTION] - You look Marvelous! ...but I agree with Darius. I prefer #2 as well. Maybe a bit shorter on the sides would be nice? I dunno... you look 10 years younger in #2 to me.

... but all in all, I'm STILL 100%+ in awe of your transformation and progress !!!!!

-Still think you're an action figure/super hero! Smile

***Edit***

On second look, maybe it's the lighting. #2 is more direct on, while #3 is above lighting - never flattering! I'd have to see about 10 nudes to decide for sure. Wink (Just Kidding - Kinda). Wink

For me, from what I have read from your posts, Reaper, #3 does not seem to fit your image....overgroomed. All that matters is if you like you. You strike me as a back to nature kind of guy. Am I wrong?

You look great!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Personally, I think #3 looks really nice Smile

In 3rd you look younger and more masculine, good job guy

I like #3 best, for sure.
Although the way the light is held back by your eyebrows, darkening your eyes, makes you look scary. Add some pale-ness and remove the nose and BAM there's Voldemort. Haha.

You look good. Really good.

Personally, I think #2 suits you best, but all that really matters is what YOU like, and I am just glad to see you doing well and being happy!
~Beaux

Hey !!! How come we didn't get pix of the Mani-Pedi !?!?!? [Image: smiley-angry039.gif][Image: smiley-angry039.gif][Image: smiley-angry039.gif][Image: smiley-angry039.gif]