Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scared but very curious
you should start by typing out full sentences so that people can actually understand you. this isn't an instant chat room.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:you should start by typing out full sentences so that people can actually understand you. this isn't an instant chat room.
To whom might this be addressed, I wonder?

TigerLover Wrote:It is a tad disingenuous yes but it doesn't require him to outright lie.

That in my opinion makes it practically saintly compared to the alternatives which all involve keeping a secret or trying to fool him.

Obviously the moral thing to do is be bluntly honest and just come out and declare his sexuality and his interest with pride.

But as is often the case the moral thing involves risk and a good deal of courage.
Plus please remember we don't know from what country this poster is posting from. I would hesitate to proscribe bold courage for a gay man living in quatar.
You're right @TigerLover, we don't know what culture this person is living in and whether it might be risky, but getting drunk is not the safest of states to be in even to unveil part of the truth. I'd prefer to keep my wits about me, to be fair. I think you'll find that Qatar, like Qantas, doesn't take a U, by the way. I'm not sure why. But I think it may be a way of reproducing one of those gutural sounds of Arabic that doesn't exist in our language.

Thanks everyone but sorry I wasn't really clear. I'm not in college I live I a apartment I'm 20 nd he's in his late 40s he seems lonely so maybe I'll go for a drink with him n see what happens maybe his cock will end up down my throat (;