Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I chopped off my long hair...
Thanks everyone, the feedback has been really positive here and in real life as well. It's so much more convienant. I no longer fear windy days.

Have to agree with everyone else here reaper, short hair suits you much better. The new fresh look!
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

I should follow your step soon, so I don't need to hate windy days and be called "miss" wherever I go lol

Totally the right choice. Much better than the long hair for your face shape and build.

I'd totally hit on the guy in the second pic.

He looks really great, period.
I bid NO Trump!

palbert Wrote:Definitely the shorter scruffier look. The long hair made you look like someone from the Middle Ages.

If only I were younger . . . . .
I know, right? haha!

Your hair is too fine to wear in the long look, as it looks decidedly wimpy alongside such a strong nose and chin. It's a bit like seeing steel girders draped with tulle or chiffon.

You have a great face, handsome and powerful. The short hair looks nice, friendly, and in balance. The darker color also complements your face better.

Great job. I wish I could get a haircut that improved my looks as much as yours did.

Thanks for sharing.

I like the short hair better but both look good. I did the same thing back in August. Smile

Damn! I like the short hair. Looks freakin' good!

Better get a stick. You're going to have to beat them off you!

Guys with long hair are just a bit too girly for me.

Your new look just looks great Smile