Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Scot,It's McAvoy
I think that James McAvoy has to be most talented new actor on the block.Innocent looks,an even more virgin acting technique & that distinct Glasgow accent have made this guy hot property.I first saw him in "The Last King Of Scotland" and was mighty impressed with him.I saw him on Jay Leno and as he says "he's absolutely boring and his life is dull". He seems to have avoided the young Hollywood trap so far.Loved him in "Atonement".

Have you seen Wanted yet babe ?

He's great in that :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Oh yes he is really nice and so charming and easy to like... He basically saved Atonement with his performance as Keira was just striking a pose at the camera. I saw Wanted,good film, he is a 'bad ass' in that one (figure of speech i believe his lower back is cute as the rest of him) Rolleyes

Dan1089 Wrote:I think that James McAvoy has to be most talented new actor on the block.Innocent looks,an even more virgin acting technique & that distinct Glasgow accent have made this guy hot property.I first saw him in "The Last King Of Scotland" and was mighty impressed with him.I saw him on Jay Leno and as he says "he's absolutely boring and his life is dull". He seems to have avoided the young Hollywood trap so far.Loved him in "Atonement".

Ah man he's weeeeell cute! He started off in Shameless :biggrin: And I fancied the pants off him in that :tongue:

I totally agree Shadz, wanted was wicked :biggrin:

Dan1089 Wrote:I think that James McAvoy has to be most talented new actor on the block.Innocent looks,an even more virgin acting technique & that distinct Glasgow accent have made this guy hot property.I first saw him in "The Last King Of Scotland" and was mighty impressed with him.I saw him on Jay Leno and as he says "he's absolutely boring and his life is dull". He seems to have avoided the young Hollywood trap so far.Loved him in "Atonement".

Just saw him on Craig Ferguson. Does everyone know Craig Ferguson? A Scot who made it big over in the USA. He has his show after David Lettermen. Both from Glasgow and it was so HOT watching them chat it up Wink The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson is the best late nite show ever. That Craig guy is insane.

Havent seen any of McAvoys movies but he is such a hottie.

Smurlos Wrote:Ah man he's weeeeell cute! He started off in Shameless :biggrin: And I fancied the pants off him in that :tongue:

I totally agree Shadz, wanted was wicked :biggrin:

He has a really nice body in Wanted as well Confusedmile:.

fjp999 - nope - never seen the Craig Ferguson show ... :redface:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hmm...I'm going to avoid Wanted,I don't like him going so commercial.All that bullet dancing reminds me of The Matrix.The part where Angelina Jolie scoops him up in a red spostscar looks cool though.Speaking of which,Angelina gave birth to a girl and a boy this weekend so congrats to her and the Brangelina clan.

Babe, seriously - you need to at least youtube Wanted to check out his bod - it's bound to be on there somewhere ... not that I'm saying that's the only reason to watch the movie, but it's reason enough Cool Lol2.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Is there at least an ass shot?I saw him behind in "The Last King Of Scotland". :biggrin: AND Angelina Jolie,she gets nekkid right? *awaits eagerly*

Ah yes, dotting all your i's and crossing all your t's in one fell swoop my friend :biggrin:.

I can't recall there being an arse-shot of him in Wanted per se, but there are quite a few moments during one set of scenes where his fit-as ripped bod is on display ...

Well worth watching, and yes, Angelina has a butt-scene ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!