Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I could use a miracle....or 3...
Wow. You certainly weren't born under a 4 leaf clover, were you? Wink

[Image: Unlucky.gif]
[Image: Unlucky_Walk_animated_by_tigeress66.gif~c200]

They say what doesn't kill us makes us stronger... by that, you must be nearly invulnerable by now!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Don't take this wrong, [MENTION=13210]Beaux[/MENTION] , but you make my life look pretty damn good! Wink

Everyone else has pretty much summed up what I was going to say. But blimey... What a nightmare! But glad you passed the health inspection, hope it's the start of good things Smile
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

I certainly am praying, Beaux.

Well, I think prayers from an atheist would have you catching fire or having a church collapsing on you or something like that.

I'll throw in instead the Law of Big Numbers, i.e. the more times you repeat an experiment the more it tends to an average value.

Which, in good old christian, simply means that not everything is going to stay like crap forever, not if you keep trying like you have been doing so far.

Good to hear the inspection went well Smile
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Thanks for letting us know, Beaux. Good to hear you cleared one hurdle today. I hope things work out well with your mother too. I've had a word with the gods today.

Hi Beaux. I'm really rooting for the best of life for you. I had a very rough life in 2014 but turns out very good in 2015. So I do hope great things will come to your near future. Sooner the better.

I know it must be tiring to deal with so many crazy stuff all at once but don't give up. Continue to fight, Beaux.

Best wishes for your future. You are in my pray.

things always have a way of working out! keep going beaux!

Bump for more Beaux love Herz