Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I couldn't find the "favourite ads" thread
Love the guy in this ad.So smart and dreamy...
I'm sorry,lol!

This is such a crush for me too. My fav show, C-SPAN Washington Journal, a three hour, non commercial political show sometimes has these super hot, super intelligent guys talking politics... drool!

thats OK.

I'm not sure whether they're showing this ad in your countries.It's so powerful,invigorates me everytime I see it.
Watch out for SA's "blade runner",Oscar Pistorious.Very inspiring.

Yeah, Love this add too... gets me every time. Wanna help me find Oscar?

oooo, this has been bugging me for a while. Me and a friend saw an advert and it had us in absolute stitches. We havent seen it since and can't find anyone who has but we are sure we didnt imagine it. It may well have been banned.

It was an ad for one of those kids toys where ther are shapes, a hammer/mallet and a structure with holes in that correspond to the shapes. You know the ones where the kids should bash the right shape through the right hole with the mallet?

Anyway this one had the shapes in the form of characters from a kids T.V show, (think telletubbies/tweenies etc) rather than just cubes etc. The tag line from the ad was

'WHO GOES IN THIS HOLE?!?!?!?!!?!?'

Can you imagine how we howled!!!

We are also overly amused by the colgate 'your mouth is amazing' ad.

For the other Oscar fan here,I think this is only a local ad though.
"Bring it on!"

Tis also the season for annoying Xmas ads but this one I like,Merry Christmas everybody : MTNLoaded