Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I couldn't hold back anymore!
My bestfriend and I have known each other for about 5 years now, and we've been room mates since then. We are just really close and we wouldn't spend a day being separated. Our friendship came to a point where we say "I love you" and "I love you too" and all that, we would have lay in bed together talking about the most randomest things ever, we often have really warm convos. He knows I'm gay, and he has no problem with it at all and is awesome Smile every single day I love him even more and more. Now he doesn't know how I feel because it might ruin our friendship but something I did was really iffy. We were about to go to our rooms and say good night to each other but instead I surprised him with a kiss, like a legit kiss! The kiss happened for a while then after that I said goodnight and walked in my room without looking back...... So many things are running through my head right now, well I mean if he didn't like then he could've already said something by now right? Ugh I can't sleep

The clouds gather.

You insist he doesn't know how you feel.

You imply he is straight in your reference to "he has no problem with it."

What you did was not iffy, but selfish. Whether or not he cares is to be determined, as he may already allow you more leeway than you suppose. It was also on the cowardly side. If you are going to eroticize your friendship, you should have the balls to stand and face the man.

It's lain. It's most random, Shakespeare.

Oh, and welcome. Despite the less-than-enthusiastic feedback, it's good to have you here. We all need a dear diary spot.

You shouldn't have walked away. I agree that it's selfish. You need to now have that awkward conversation in the morning about what happened. Have fun xx

Did he kiss you back?

I think the kiss won't let him know how you really feel about him. For that you will have to suck his cock.

Talk to him in the morning man. It's the only way to know for sure how he felt about it.

You should have had the "would you be willing to explore...." talk with him before kissing him. Since it's too late to do it before, it's time to do it NOW.

what's a ''legit'' kiss? a French kiss? tongues and everything?

you should probably be able to tell from his reaction next time you see him how he feels about it. if he's toned down, and less open/close with you than what you are used to, then he might not want a repeat of that, or be too sure about what to think. if everything goes back to how it used to be, his reaction should be more on the positive side. since he knows you're gay, he's already figured it out you want more than just friendship.

and yeah, you shouldn't have walked away. you made a huge move on him, and the right thing to do that moment was to stick through the awkwardness and uncertainty and see his reaction. that would have given you a lot of essential information.

it's not possible to break it all down right now. see what he's like next time you meet and go from there.

You still have all your teeth. I'd say that's a positive sign.

Lex