Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'd say good day but have whatever sort of day you please to have.
Hello everyone, especially you guys in Fairbanks, AK.

I am here for one reason, and one reason only. I am lonely as all hell. I know one guy like me and he isn't looking for a relationship, but rather just sex. Not at all what I want. I am here so I may discuss things and hopefully figure out a way to fill that empty space in my bed with someone nice can just cuddle all night and not have them groping me the whole time. That is to be done when I am awake. SO I can grope back.

I am here to learn how to find guys, how to make sure people know I am gay on site, and how to avoid religitards who will try to stab me if I ask them if they are gay because they totally looked and acted like it. That jerk almost got me too.

Anyways I see no more need for introductions, enjoy life if you can and if you see me on the street lets share a soda and talk or something.

Welcome to the forum Jessip

I'm lonely too. I live in a rural area and finding fellow gays or even bisexuals is hard. I hope you meet someone soon, someone that wants a relationship like you do. Once you have that its a wonderful thing, you know? I wish you the best. And welcome you here.

Hi Jessip, welcome to the forum Smile

Hi Jessip welcome to the forum you will make loads of friends here. Confusedmile:

Hello Jessip and welcome aboard.

Welcome! Wavey

Hello and welcome to the forum mate Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Hello Jessip Welcome