Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did a terrible thing yesterday.
Omg. You rock! Wink

If that was me I would've been on the phone the moment she looked at me and reporting spousal abuse.

Pix Wrote:Anyone got an idea why someone who is a "cunt" is obnoxious while someone who is a "pussy" is weak and cowardly? I just got curious.

And what about "twat"?

Probably no one knows but just in case anyone does (or might know someone who does) I am curious.

I don't know how it is for anyone else but I remember when I was bartending of someone called me a c*nt it was generally a compliment and/or a term of endearment....not sure if it would be the same with a woman or not?...and also not sure if anyone else would take it as a compliment...I got "Mary Sunshine" for so long that anytime anyone called me a c*nt I loved it:biggrin:

Mostly straight guys used "pussy" and it was boring but yeah...generally meant weak and cowardly.

"Twat" was generally when someone did or said something stupid but again not many gay people used it that I remember...mostly straight guys. .

DRIMO Wrote:Omg. You rock! Wink

If that was me I would've been on the phone the moment she looked at me and reporting spousal abuse.

Yeah... I have been having pretty strong mixed feelings about that, but as a few have said here 'don't get involved' is the best tact.

I suspect she is the type to poison our dogs, or to grab one of his hunting riffles and put holes in the side of my house, or through my partner.

She is unstable - how unstable? I don't want to find out.