Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did it!!!!
So today is my first time coming out to a straight friend who is in the same school with me.
So I moved to my current school last semester and I made friend with her roommate and that was how I met her. Today I was planning on coming out to both of them but the another girl is out of town. I hesitated at first but I decided to live a more honest live from now so I did it. First when I came over, the girl thought I wanted to date her or something because I choose to come when no one was at home but her.

So we were in the kitchen cooking together, and I suddenly asked her "so are you liberal or conservative?". She told me that she was neither because she did not have reason to care that much. So I told her that I am liberal and I have many reason to care about that, one of the main reason is I am gay. Rolleyes

She took it very well. There was no awkward silence, or anything like that. She even tried to make me feel better by telling me that she had gay friend too. ( well, which happened to be one of the guy I had a crush on, but he did not like me ).
I also apologized to her that I did not tell her earlier because I did not want to loose a friend. She told me directly that "you would not loose any friend, or at least you will not loose me as a friend."
The rest of the evening was greater than ever. We watched Hair Spray together, and gossiped about how cute Zac Efron was. :eek: It just feels really great :biggrin:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I can say this, with certainty, every girl will not care if you're gay. They'll be disappointed if they thought you liked them and wanted to date, but every girl has one or a few gay friends. It's common Big Grin

Good luck with everyone else!

-N

Congratulations, good work :biggrin:

Ditto. Random unnessesary characters.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

well done. it feels great being free doesnt it lol.
nice work

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I hope it goes this well with every single person you come out to!! :]]]

Congratulation, you found yourself a real true friend

Congratualtions Big Grin

Lol; way to go, PP.

Thanks everyone Wink
Today, I went out for lunch with her. It was great again. She was so excited when I showed her Grindr haha. Straight people never know such gaydar exists =D

This success really gives me more courage to come out to more of my friends Wink