Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did it!(Sorta.)
Intro:
Hey guys. My name's Kenneth, but you guys are welcomed to call me Ken or Stranger if you want. I'm just a 17 year old who recently(5 weeks ago) came out to my close friends. I'm planning to tell my parents two years from now where I would be away at university(No awkward silences!) I had many reasons of coming out, and one of the reasons was that I was feeling lonely. Half the time, I felt like I was alone to take on the world. Second reason was that I read Brokeback Mountain( Sad novel...) and it gave me the push I needed. The process of coming out to my friends was easy, but at the same time it was scary and sometimes even funny. At first, my friends couldn't believe me due to the fact that I'm a masculine guy compared to other gay guys at our school, BUT I've always been the joker. The comedian of the group, so it was difficult for them to trust me with this kind of revelation. I stumbled upon this website because I was curious. Not sexually, I know that I'm gay, no questions about that, BUT the fact that I'm only attracted to older guys( weird preference eh?). I know the common myth is that psychologically I had an unhealthy relationship with my dad, but that's not true. My dad and I have a perfect healthy relationship so I highly doubt that's it.( I also have a little weird beard fetish I think.)

Hobbies:
I don't have alot of hobbies...I do enjoy reading novels, any genre is fine with me. Romance, Adventure, Science-fic, etc. I also love music(I can't play instruments though!), Country, Pop, R&b, Rap, Rock and etc. My passion is acting, yes. The sterotypical dreams of a gay teen, to be a shining star in the world of performing arts(Hmm...that sounds abit cheesy ). I love video games just as much as the next guy. Also, I guess I'm a hopeless romantic at heart even though my brain pretty much dismiss every possibilityBiglaugh.

Welcome..*stalker stare*

Romann Wrote:Welcome..*stalker stare*
Cool beans. Thanks for welcoming me.

Soooo... do you have a little weird fetish for beards? or a fetish for little weird beards?

Either way, welcome to GS, Ken. I think you'll find that your preferences are not as weird as you may think.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself here and make many new friends Smile

Geminize Wrote:Soooo... do you have a little weird fetish for beards? or a fetish for little weird beards?

Either way, welcome to GS, Ken. I think you'll find that your preferences are not as weird as you may think.

Hahaha! Little weird fetish for beards!

PS: I found the topic "Daddy of the Day"...I'M NORMAL Big Grin

Welcome! You are only a stranger once Smile

elad12 Wrote:Welcome! You are only a stranger once Smile

Thanks! The username actually came from a time when I felt rather lonely, so I would go on gay-chat sites, and Stranger221 would be my username.

Hey Ken, welcome to the forum :biggrin:

Welcome to GS, normal guy with a strange fetish Big Grin