Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did it!(Sorta.)
Welcome! Wavey

So, lets see, what have we got? Reading, *ticks box*; broad musical taste, *ticks box*; bit of a comedian, *ticks box*; no obvious gay traits, friends find it hard to believe, *ticks box*; likes older men, *ticks box*.

I don't know what it's like in Canada but where I come from that amounts to a proposal of marriage. You may have problems raising the dowry, do you keep camels in Vancouver? They're a precious commodity in South London and you'll be expected to supply half a dozen of them.

Welcome to the boards.

Since this is your first foray on here let me be clear, I'm not hitting on you or suggesting marriage. To do so to a newcomer would be appalling behaviour; it's a joke, but you knew that, right?

cardiganwearer Wrote:So, lets see, what have we got? Reading, *ticks box*; broad musical taste, *ticks box*; bit of a comedian, *ticks box*; no obvious gay traits, friends find it hard to believe, *ticks box*; likes older men, *ticks box*.

I don't know what it's like in Canada but where I come from that amounts to a proposal of marriage. You may have problems raising the dowry, do you keep camels in Vancouver? They're a precious commodity in South London and you'll be expected to supply half a dozen of them.

Welcome to the boards.

Since this is your first foray on here let me be clear, I'm not hitting on you or suggesting marriage. To do so to a newcomer would be appalling behaviour; it's a joke, but you knew that, right?

Sadly, no we don't have camels here....We do have polar bears! Big Grin

Welcome to GS!

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Thanks guys! It's really nice to know everyone is very welcoming here.

Hello and Welcome

Lemme put a welcome here too Smile

Miles Wrote:Lemme put a welcome here too Smile

Thanks MIles! We should chat more often! Too bad I cant PM yet...havenèt posted 20 times yet :pMulti

Welcome ^^ Big Grin It's very nice to meet you Smile