Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did something really outrageous this Sunday!
well out of sadness something wonderful happened to you, if getting your faith back and its helped you make sense of an unhappy time in your life then that's so good for you, hope things are getting better now

princealbertofb Wrote:When you say"for me the plane definitely fell down", what do you mean exactly? Did you have a flying incident/accident?

No, it was a metaphor. I'll tell you about it when I feel the time is right.

Ok, Mister Love, take your time.

princealbertofb Wrote:Ok, Mister Love, take your time.

Thanks sweetie. Smile

Things are still too fresh and confusing in my mind, I'd rather give it some time.

My mother and I always go to church on Christmas eve, just because we like to sort of experience the Christian kind of Christmas though we're not religious.

It's really nice.

MisterLove Wrote:(For a gay guy, that is)

I went to church.

And what's even more outrageous: I loved every second of the ceremony.

I'm Catholic but I hadn't been to church in decades.

Something awful happened to me recently (I'll tell you what it was but not now) and somehow that unfortunate event made me renew my faith.

'Everyone's an atheist until the plane starts falling down'

In my case, the plane definitely fell down but maybe that was a good thing - it sure made me a stronger person and, as an added bonus, it made me discover religion.

Highlights of today's cerimony:

- Lovely lady prays for the sake of everyone (Catholics, other believers and atheits alike)

- Lots of young folks attending mass, too

- Communion

I don't find it outrageous that you went to church and enjoyed it because you are gay.......I find it outrageous because your Catholic.....lol

Those who seek guidance in the flock of lamb, are those who seek wisdom in the guise of the wolf. For the wolf ultimately eats lamb, but the lamb is but the foot of many.

Saying that to say this; I'm glad you had a fabulous time darling :3

However it's only you whose perception of what is the meaning of something that means anything to you, that should matter.

You find it outrageous, I find it Fabulous, someone else will find it Abhorrent, its up to you to find out, what it means to you.

Just dont expect Sylph to come :3