Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I do love you English people!
I'm keeping calm and loving owls, Partisan.... :biggrin:

Sufficiently whacko for you Queenie?

QueenOdi Wrote:Oh ofcourse Princey Dear!

Their Island is called a Continent! How could I have forgotten! :p

But England, Scotland, Ireland and those do not share the the same circumstantial and incendental things smaller Islands do and have joined together to form a Union/Kingdom, while Islands such as Bermuda, Jamaica, Curacao and so on, while being a part of Caricom, are not so closely integrated.

Perhaps I just do not view them as islands... They don't act like they are Islanders! Lol :p

England and Scotland what happened to Wales? Smile The Republic of Ireland is a separate country it's not ours.
An eye for an eye

princealbertofb Wrote:I'm keeping calm and loving owls, Partisan.... :biggrin:

Sufficiently whacko for you Queenie?

Good good Big Grin this is the correct stance, not whacko at all Big Grin

Oh I live in England, I don't love em all, rotten bunch most of 'em, come, i,ll give you a tour. :p