Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't care
I'm not sure if you guys remember the guy and the girl I was talking about yesterday. Anyway, I liked him and she was my friend but he gave her hickeys all over her neck and she came to school showing them to me, even though she knew I liked him. Well, I saw them today since I have class with them and just decided not to care anymore. He never speaks about her as if they are dating and I realize that's she's a bit of an attention whore. She kinda demands that everyone pays attention to her or she'll do things just to draw attention to herself. For example, she's a heavy set girl so she has a big butt and big boobs. One time I was talking to a guy and she came over and leaned on my desk with her boobs squeezed together between her arms. Then she claimed that her shirt was too tight and unbuttoned the top buttons. The guy I was talking to looked at her boobs (of course) but then he started talking to me again. I guess she didn't like because she said really loud "I think something's wrong with my bra." and started digging around in her shirt. Fortunately, he told me he had to go to the restroom and walked away. I realize she does things like this a lot so maybe she didn't even get those hickeys from the guy I like. I hope I'm not assuming too much but I've decided that I don't really like him as much as I used and she and I aren't as close as we used to be.

You're right not to care;
I wouldn't either.

You said she was your friend,
best to keep it that way.

Birds of a feather flock together,
so surround yourself with positive,
self-respectful,
emotionally secure people.

As for the guy,
don't waste too much of your time on those sorts of things,
right now.

You have the rest of you life to focus on personal relationships.

You should be focusing more so on school,
and setting up the foundation for a great future ahead!

Centered text makes my not want to read :l

LMAO.....attention whores make me laugh!!!

Yeah, I wouldnt be surprised if she made those hickeys herself!!!!

Lilitu Wrote:

You might like this guy then....