Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know what to do
Ok, theres this guy I like and he likes me and we want a relationship, but theres one problem. I want to spend time together and cuddle. all he wants to do is have sex. I do tell him what I want but he still tries to push me and push me into sex all the time and I honestly don't know what to do. I dont want to hurt him. should I just drop and ignore him? cause it doesnt seem like he will change? your thoughts please.

Hi,

I think that for some, a cuddle can be more intimate than sex. It's more tender and usually no one is the stronger one.
People who like to be dominant may feel uncomfortable in this position. Some people hate to be touched. Some men may think that it is too feminine and it would make them look too vulnerable.

You may want to ask him what his problem is.

Hi Anon ,

Some times you need to spell it out for them , as in a cuddle without sex.
In all honesty though if all he is doing is pressuring you , than maybe you would be better off without him.
Listen to your body , if you are not ready and he is not willing to understand that , he is being extremely selfish.

I am sorry this is happening to you , never let anyone bully you into things you are not comfortable with. It is not worth losing your self in a relationship.

Bighug

Anonymous Wrote:Ok, theres this guy I like and he likes me and we want a relationship, but theres one problem. I want to spend time together and cuddle. all he wants to do is have sex. I do tell him what I want but he still tries to push me and push me into sex all the time and I honestly don't know what to do. I dont want to hurt him. should I just drop and ignore him? cause it doesnt seem like he will change? your thoughts please.

You don't want to hurt him...BUT you are quiet happy to let him disrespect you and hurt you?

Doesn't seem like there is enough 50:50 for there to be a relationship as it seems to be all about what he wants and if you want a relationship with him you are going to have to compromise your principles to do so, that's not fair is it?

You need to have a serious chat with him and tell him where you stand, if that doesn't work, then you need to hold onto your principles and walk away.

What's the age difference between the two of you, if there is one? Does it have an impact?

Cuddles all the way Smile

Sounds to me like he's only into you for sex, so unless you sit down and have a heart to heart with the guy, this wont improve anytime soon.

Just be wary that he doesn't agree to the cuddles with the expectation that sex will automatically follow.

BTW, well done for holding onto your principles, the relationship will be all the stronger for that, assuming it continues Smile

ObW
x

I had a bf like that, I didn't give in to him, he cheated on me and we split. the relationship wasn't going anywhere anyway.

My advice is to abort the situation asap

in other words, find someone better Smile

Anonymous Wrote:Ok, theres this guy I like and he likes me and we want a relationship, but theres one problem. I want to spend time together and cuddle. all he wants to do is have sex ...
ya; it works kinda along the lines you got to give the sex. you cant ever say no, or at you till turn him back too many times and he will look elsewhere.

advice:
give it to him, all he wants, i bet he will tire of it and let you have your way in 6mo and you guys will be the happy couple

pellaz Wrote:advice:
give it to him, all he wants, i bet he will tire of it and let you have your way in 6mo and you guys will be the happy couple

really 0__o

having sex with someone just because they want to , when you really don't , is never a good idea ...

If you feel the relationship is going somewhere, you should have a talk with him. I would make it clear that you are not ready for sex yet. You know his personality, hopefully, and will the reaction you'll get. Some people just can't help themselves. Ask yourself are you interested in sex with him? If so, tell him that you do find him sexy and you want to but just not all the time. If he is a keeper, then you can kind of feel good that he just can't help himself. If he is a jerk, and you know, then it's time to move on to someone who WILL respect you.