Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know
Thanks RainbowMum and CCRox
I'm trying to compile my thoughts into an email that I can send my therapist.
My therapist and psychiatrist don't work together but they do communicate since they used to work together and still have a lot of the same patients.
I just really want to find peace with this body I'm stuck with.
A part of me is considering dabbling with my identity, if that makes sense. I think maybe if I can find who I am, I can fully pinpoint these feelings I have with my inability to accept that my body is mine, and maybe find solutions to it.
Maybe...

Rae Wrote:Counselor: Nope, who's that?

(sorry for the delay in response)
I was just curious, but she writes a lot about what people refer to as "past lives". Her explanation is that time is an illusion, and we experience multiple lives in different "time frames" simultaneously.

Counselor Wrote:(sorry for the delay in response)
I was just curious, but she writes a lot about what people refer to as "past lives". Her explanation is that time is an illusion, and we experience multiple lives in different "time frames" simultaneously.

That sounds pretty cool!
Might see about one of her books after I finish my list XD
I'm currently attempting to finish Lolita, Silence of the Lambs, and I just started the last book in the Fallen Saga (Rapture).

I am not sure if I can give you any advice. But I know exactly what you mean. For me, it was some "middle stage" though.

Nick9 Wrote:I am not sure if I can give you any advice. But I know exactly what you mean. For me, it was some "middle stage" though.

Just knowing there's others with the same feeling is comforting :3 So it's fine if you can't give advice *nods* Though I'm kinda confused as to what you mean by "middle stage" o3o