Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't think I'm gay.
why does it matter if youre born gay or not?the question is does a person have the right to love who they want-yes

as for transsexuals -i personally dont believe in sex change and i wish they would stay the way they are with no operations or hormones-to me doesn't seem natural

in any case have a nice life

Are you baiting for an arguement or is it just natural for you alienate everyone around?

Either way, so sad.

I went to go help out my school's performing art show, barely had time to log on, and when I do finally log in, people on terrible moods and view points of life ramble on about me? Thanks.

I come here hoping to maybe get to talk to someone about what I'm going through, and to maybe share stories on how they delt with this. Do you think it's that easy for me? And I don't understand how you guys/galls have no open minds, seriously? I could go on for hours with the science and math behind being gay, bi, straight, blah blah I don't turn it down, I don't live life thinking that things are set in stone. You always have a choice; you can be gay and still kiss a girl, sleep with a girl, and even maybe have a baby with a girl, yes the choice is always and will forever be yours. So yes, I'll stand on what I believe in and say that it's all choice, that's the liberty of life, and if you can't understand then you can't trully say you're fighting (or will fight) for a cause.

Thank you to all who trully helped, for now my decision is to keep it to myself for a bit, maybe just talk to people (yes people) and see who I click with. Sex isn't an issue with me, so I should focus more on personality. Smile and don't forget "be it a good one or not, the choice is always yours"- my school districts moto.

you talking to me?what?

with so many people if you have a different opinion theyll be mad-theres no reason for the anger

HollandofFrance Wrote:why does it matter if youre born gay or not?the question is does a person have the right to love who they want-yes

as for transsexuals -i personally dont believe in sex change and i wish they would stay the way they are with no operations or hormones-to me doesn't seem natural

in any case have a nice life

WHAT! THE! FUCK!

Sorry but you saying that made me just a tiny bit MAD.

I don't know how people, especially gay people can be so small minded.

THERE IS MORE THAN JUST ONE GENDER AND SEX!

GENDER AND SEX ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.
Sex: Your Junk

TexasBoy, we do have open minds, but you offended people.

Many gay people have thought it was a choice and it just screwed them up because it really wasn't. They end up with a lot of regrets, and if they've made a commitment (married) someone the other person can get very hurt too.

Yes, a gay guy can kiss, sleep, and marry a girl... It doesn't make them less gay. I tried to do the "dutiful son"thing. I tried to deny who I was for 20 years. And by my midthirties I was really lonely and suffering.

It is not closed minded to say being gay isn't a choice. To deny it can be a choice... But to do that is to lead you down a path of pain.

As chance would have it I made a friend who helped me a lot. Allowed me to finally accept who I was and next month I'm getting married (well civilly partnered, but that doesn't quite sound as good) to my boyfriend.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I agree with Pix.

I think your bi, thats why you feel you can "choose".
But you extend your views too far if you imply that all LGBT are doing it by choice.

At the same time, if I dont think other people have the right to say that he is wrong for saying he can "choose".
Maybe he expressed it in a less favorable manner but shouldnt we be trying to understand what he is trying to say and giving him advise instead of biting off his head?

TexasBoy Wrote:I went to go help out my school's performing art show, barely had time to log on, and when I do finally log in, people on terrible moods and view points of life ramble on about me? Thanks.

I come here hoping to maybe get to talk to someone about what I'm going through, and to maybe share stories on how they delt with this. Do you think it's that easy for me? And I don't understand how you guys/galls have no open minds, seriously? I could go on for hours with the science and math behind being gay, bi, straight, blah blah I don't turn it down, I don't live life thinking that things are set in stone. You always have a choice; you can be gay and still kiss a girl, sleep with a girl, and even maybe have a baby with a girl, yes the choice is always and will forever be yours. So yes, I'll stand on what I believe in and say that it's all choice, that's the liberty of life, and if you can't understand then you can't trully say you're fighting (or will fight) for a cause.

Thank you to all who trully helped, for now my decision is to keep it to myself for a bit, maybe just talk to people (yes people) and see who I click with. Sex isn't an issue with me, so I should focus more on personality. Smile and don't forget "be it a good one or not, the choice is always yours"- my school districts moto.

Hello Texas,
The problem with the web is that the text thatsx typed can mis read as something its not.... Dont take some things personal its just a slight mis-understanding as everyone reads things differently

Kindesty regards

zeon x

ok you not gay. but im gay! i love being gay man i like me