Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto...!"
Hello, folks! I was looking around the internet for Russian hard candy (LOVE the stuff!), and booya! There's this sight. Huh, go figure...
I'd been looking for a sight to join and meet up with other gay men for ages and couldn't seem to find anything.
Got hungry for hard candy and there you are!
What the hell, works for me!
I'd really love some friends to talk with and such as I travel around a lot with my band, so I have no real personal life to speak of-lol! Only a few very close friends know I'm gay, and of course all of them are straight! (Ain't that funny how that works?).
Wouldn't mind meeting a few guys to share thoughts, fantasies, day-dreams and such with.
You guys have a good day!

P.S. Anyone know where I can score some good Russian hard candy at?

Hey Farris! Welcome to GS Smile

I am not familiar with Russian Hard Candy... but now i am curious...what is it that you like about it?

Welcome, candy-lover :p

I love the candy man myself... but then rock candy where I come from tends to not be as sweet and composed of no sugar. :tongue:

Welcome. What kinda music?

Welcome to GS. I'm friendly if you don't mind talking w/ someone old enough to be your dad. I like your avatar… and that you say you like to experiment.

It's a bit odd though you say you're not into casuals sex but that you are looking for group sex… How does that work? Sounds hot whatever it is.

Hiya! Welcome to the forum! Smile
~Beaux

Welcome.

Now you can make your own.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/hard-candy/

[Image: 53242.jpg]

Are you guys sure this is not some sort of euphemism for another kind of hard "candy?"
I bid NO Trump!

I tried to come up with a good way to lead "Russian hard candy" into something heavily sexual without sounding contrived, but I came up short.

I like having sex.

Lex