Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love a co-worker and don't know what to do.
(07-23-2020, 01:41 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: @RomanticMan I don't think that would be a good idea to put it like that. I feel like that would be too easy to make yourself a target.

Given all that has been said, risking your job and career, possibly worse and considering that he might not be gay or bi, are you willing to risk it to find out? I mean it sounds like the only way would be to ask him, but asking him or telling him about yourself might be very bad for you. If you don't think he is gay or doesn't want to be in a relationship with you would you be able to deal with the consequences if it goes bad? If you answer no then as another suggested probably drop it and go on. If you answer yes, then I would ask him.

Unless anyone has any suggestions on how @RomanticMan can tease out this guy's deal without significant risk to career, life, etc. I personally don't see a good way to go about it. If you bring up LGBT subjects, like what do you think about gay people? or whatever is really going to be suspect.

So my question to you @RomanticMan is if he is not into you that way, say you ask him and that's the answer. What are the chances you having popped the question will be bad for you?

Honestly, it totally depends on the consequesnces. Last night, we talked about LGBT people and I told that life is too hard for T people. He agreed and said ''the society should be taught about all these''. So, I dont think he's anti-LGBT. I also know that he watched an LGBT movie I suggested. I still dont know what reactions I would take if i told him i was gay, but now chance of getting s good reaction is high. Still, sometimes people's theory doesnt match with their practice, tho.