Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't want to hurt her.....
It's like sacrificing a stable, long, happy, and peaceful life, that I know I can have with her, for one of drooling over men, parties with poppers, and flings with flesh....and the OCCASIONAL communion with a person who "has their head on straight"....I really see these two lives as something in a "polarized" fashion.....she's calling to me, and her voice is the loudest, but the FAINTEST voice hits the hardest....why the HELL is that...?

You at least live in a "more" liberal area i live in a area were gay males and females are ridiculed and criticized on a regular basis how ever i am bi and i have fallen for both but i dont believe in letting love go, but you are not even sure she will refuse you. you act on speculation unless you've talked about it you cant really be sure she will, females are near as close minded as males so i think it would be better to tell her but that is a personal decision and only you can make it

"So to recap, I have physical feelings for men, and emotional ones for women"

are you saying you have no physical feeling for her when in love i would guess you wanna explore every aspect of love, also its not entirely impossible that you wont have emotion feeling for men it could be you just havent met them yet. As for the procreation aspect of this i cant help i personally dont not wish to have children but i dont see it completely out of the question with male and male relationships .

so how open do you think to you being her best girl frriend?
you might lay it out to her that you feel that she is like a soul mate but open to her your feelings
and tell her that you are not sure even in your own mind about your sexuality and you need to decied and
need to examin your feelings and until that is decited she could be and you need her as a freind for life

I do not believe eveyone is eather 100% gay or 100% straight. I truly feel it is a percentage thing.