Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dont like aggresive/masculine woman.
Ok im just being honest. I do not like butch/masculine woman or the way they copy men right down to the way they hold themselves or are sometimes intimidating or aggresive.

Maybe because ive felt restrained in my life by a masculine world, i dont think i was able to be myself and it made me be a certain way to act more masculine to maybe protect myself, not a choice because im fucking stupid.

Im not sorry if this offends you, being uber-masculine is not fucking natural and dont come and talk to me calling me your mate or dude. I can see through you.

And some of you may recall a thread i made about a lesbian i knew that beat up a gay man because she doesnt like us. I dont know how long this stopped me from coming out.

This comes from actuall experience, not watching tv or the internet so say what you like.

To me it seems you feel threathened by a woman also being masculine and not just men.

Just a thought though so could be completely wrong, apologies if it offends you.

Being aggressive has nothing to do with being masculine.

Now, if you state "being uber-masculine is not f*cking natural" for women, you do know what can happen next, no?

People can retun the favor and state that uber-feminine guys are unnatural.

You can have your opinion but there's no need to bash on people on account of how they behave, not even if you've had bad experiences with a few.

This is particularly dangerous in a support site that can be holding people with gender identity issues, just saying.

being "masculine" is natural for some people , whether they happen to be male or female. being "feminine" is natural for some people , regardless of gender. some people are naturally more aggressive in personality than others , but if that person happens to be female then she is in no way worse than a man who is also aggressive.

why the hell is an aggressive woman worse than an aggressive man , as your post implies ?
should all women be meek and demure and feminine , making sure that they never say or do anything to cause trouble ? fuck that.

i'll be as masculine or "aggressive" as a damn well please , thanks. my gender isn't going to dictate how i can and cannot behave.

I'm totally cool with a masculine woman coming up to me calling me "dude," I find nothing about this the slightest bit annoying or threatening. What's in her pants and under her shirt matters not to me.

Actually I fucking hope that shit happens. Hell I'd prefer if she comes up to me at a bar and calls me "ma'am" and treated me to a drink because fuck gender stereotypes and fuck yeah free beer. Big Grin

Now if she's dressed and acting like a total obnoxious bro or a chav I probably would be hesitant to deal with her, just like if she happened to have a penis. Again, unless it meant free beer. In that case let her take me in that back alley and peg me for all I care, hell it'd be a plus. 1luvu

What was the topic again? :3

I'm sorry, I am so hung over

You associate stereotypically "manly" traits with men because boys and girls are raised differently and proceed to evolve into certain gender stereotypes. If a woman displays stereotypically masculine behaviour she's not trying to copy the behaviour of men - she just doesn't fit your own definition of what a woman should be like, for one reason or another.

There's a quote by feminist/existentialist Simone de Beauvoir that goes something along the lines of "One is not born a woman, one becomes a woman". Whilst biological factors may be part of the picture as well, most of the behaviours we associate with men or women are taught rather than natural.

Also, this thread sort of got me thinking about Grace Jones!

[Image: 11083939_ori.jpg]

Wrong, wrong and um wrong.

I stated being uber-masculine is not natural… for men or woman. That is to say, feminin is more like a natural state

Havikryan im not sure what your saying but im not very masculine in some ways

Dammit none of you listened.

partis Wrote:Wrong, wrong and um wrong.

I stated being uber-masculine is not natural… for men or woman. That is to say, feminin is more like a natural state

your post was only about your dislike of masculine women , not masculine men as well . so of course people are going to assume that you're talking about women only.

why is being feminine more natural than being masculine ?
i know plenty of people who are masculine by nature. they're not bad people or pretending to be something else. masculinity is definitely natural for some people.
yes , some people do put on completely ridiculous over the top masculine attitudes (whether they're male of female) , but not every masculine person is like this . some people are genuinely more masculine than others.

some people put on a more feminine persona than is naturally their own. but that doesn't mean naturally feminine people don't exist . likewise with masculinity.

just because some people overdo it and fake it , doesn't mean that's the case for everyone.

Grace Jones..............OMG I LOVE HER!!!!

As for Uber-Masculine.......I am not understanding fully what you mean by that. Are you talking about women who act and dress like men? Or are you talking about super aggressive women, regardless of what they look like?

There is a big diff between masculine and aggressive, and the two usually follow each other, but not all the time.

"Masculine" is a state of being "man like" in dress and mannerisms....regardless of male or female.

"Aggressive" is a state of being forceful to the point of verging on violence...to force someone to your way of thinking or doing.

I've seen "Bulldog Butch" lesbians who look like male truckers, who are super sweet and nice and would not hurt a fly. Then again, I've seen some pretty damned aggressive "lipstick lesbians".

You have allowed yourself to become "one of them", who base all of one type of people on one bad incident you have had.

I'm sorry you had bad experiences with this type of person, but just as all gays are not screaming, nelly, flaming, whores, who will fuck anything with a hole in the middle (as most people think we are).........all those who are of a masculine nature are not all bullies and dickheads looking to bash someone or start a fight.

partis Wrote:Wrong, wrong and um wrong.

Your thread title is "I dont like aggresive/masculine woman" and your post is specifically talking about women copying men. What the fuck do you expect us to think?