Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dont like aggresive/masculine woman.
Yeah, I don't like in your face aggression either.

But I don't mind masculinity.

They are different from each other. I am confused.

I think someone needs to see a therapist.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Grace Jones..............OMG I LOVE HER!!!!

I'm not very familiar with her music nor acting, so for all I know she could be style over substance. Still, what incredible style! Big Grin

HumbleTangerine Wrote:I'm not very familiar with her music nor acting, so for all I know she could be style over substance. Still, what incredible style! Big Grin

her acting is pretty awesome.
and a lot of her music is pretty good Smile

partis Wrote:Ok im just being honest. I do not like butch/masculine woman or the way they copy men right down to the way they hold themselves or are sometimes intimidating or aggresive.
[....]

Same here.

Until recently, I used to go to gay saunas and sex clubs a lot and it's not uncommon to find women cruising there, as well.

It's their right but I find it a bit awkward and weird.

HumbleTangerine Wrote:[...]
Also, this thread sort of got me thinking about Grace Jones!

[Image: 11083939_ori.jpg]

I loved A view to a kill!

I don't like aggressive people in general, I don't understand the thing about a over-masculine female (or male...) because I didn't knew a person like this.
Or maybe I don't remember, but to be honest, generally I like girls&women with a very strong attitude. 'Stubborn' females.

sillyboy86 Wrote:I don't like aggressive people in general, I don't understand the thing about a over-masculine female (or male...) because I didn't knew a person like this.
Or maybe I don't remember, but to be honest, generally I like girls&women with a very strong attitude. 'Stubborn' females.

a lot of people seem to label any strong or passionate woman as being masculine and aggressive

It sounds (to me) that masculine and aggressive are being intertwined, and that's not always true. A masculine man can be a pacifist, and a feminine woman can be very aggressive.

Aggression can be an asset. If someone channels their aggression to reach a personal goal or get something they want, I don't see a problem with that. If someone uses aggression to intimidate or threaten other people, that's a problem.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!