Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dont want to just be another wall flower here...
so hi everyone! how are you all doing today? I see people on here like QueenOdi(youve already made a great impression on me!) and MisterTwinkles(I think thats his name) and SolemnBoy(sorry if I spelled anyones name incorrectly!) and they seem so popular. I dont really want to be popular I just want to be part of the community. I dont meant to sound conceited here either. As Ive said in other posts I think this is a great community that I want to become closer.

Ugh I dont even know how to say what Im trying to say here. I guess its just cause Ive always been a wall flower on other forums(straight) as in I didnt post much and I mostly just read what others thought. I know it will just take time to get to know people here. I just want people to know Im here and Im friendly so if you ever want to chat feel free to hit me up!

You've misjudged me, I'm the guy most people are annoyed at for getting too upset in discussions :o

If you want to be a bigger part of the forum just post more, enter the chatroom and talk or strike up conversations with random members! People here are welcoming and nobody will reject you! Smile

yaahh come join us in the chatroom :biggrin:

The chatroom is the place to be. Smile
An eye for an eye

The reason you notice Odi, Tinks, and Sboy is that they are sooo comfortable speaking their minds on the forums. And they somehow manage to do it in a respectful and humorous way (at least most of the time!).

The chatroom is a great way to interact more personally, and the convo there is usually pretty random. Jump in, take a chance. If anyone bites it's easy to ignore them.

KawaiiKitty Wrote:so hi everyone! how are you all doing today? I see people on here like QueenOdi(youve already made a great impression on me!) and MisterTwinkles(I think thats his name) and SolemnBoy(sorry if I spelled anyones name incorrectly!) and they seem so popular. I dont really want to be popular I just want to be part of the community. I dont meant to sound conceited here either. As Ive said in other posts I think this is a great community that I want to become closer.

Ugh I dont even know how to say what Im trying to say here. I guess its just cause Ive always been a wall flower on other forums(straight) as in I didnt post much and I mostly just read what others thought. I know it will just take time to get to know people here. I just want people to know Im here and Im friendly so if you ever want to chat feel free to hit me up!

Hello KawaiiKitty and Welcome to the forum. You can have your place here too. All you have to do is do a bit of question asking and a bit of question answering and you'll be away.

Chat room, word games, just post a bunch of useless crap like I do! Enjoy Smile

KawaiiKitty Wrote:.........and MisterTwinkles(I think thats his name) and SolemnBoy(sorry if I spelled anyones name incorrectly!) and they seem so popular.

ME?????
POPULAR????????????

ME??????????????????????????????

[Image: main-grumpy.jpg]

KawaiiKitty Wrote:so hi everyone! how are you all doing today? I see people on here like QueenOdi(youve already made a great impression on me!) and MisterTwinkles(I think thats his name) and SolemnBoy(sorry if I spelled anyones name incorrectly!) and they seem so popular. I dont really want to be popular I just want to be part of the community. I dont meant to sound conceited here either. As Ive said in other posts I think this is a great community that I want to become closer.

Well, there's nothing wrong with you judging from this post, so I don't see any reason as to why you should remain a wall flower!

Just be actively involved in that you respond to threads, messages, and try chatting with us in the chat room sometime! No one bites. I promise. I'm shy, and I made a lot of friends just by doing that.

You're going to be fine 1blue1.

This calls for.....

A SHOWTUNE!!!!!