Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dont want to just be another wall flower here...
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:What are you a racist? Got a problem with Elves? Elves are far more popular than any other species (Well aside from Werewolves) Seriously I feel slighted. This is like the most horrible thing anyone has ever done to me - how can I go on living knowing that I'm not the popular one? Seriously I'm going to turn my bow on myself now. Thanks.

Do expect a Wolf to be visiting you come the full moon - and I might also send the Sheep as well... Then there is Mum - how can anyone on this forum just totally not drop her name when talking about popular people????

Oh the humanity of it all, the horror, the anguish of not being considered popular!

:tongue:

damn who do you think you are? PaulUK or something? Tongue

KawaiiKitty Wrote:so hi everyone! how are you all doing today? I see people on here like QueenOdi(youve already made a great impression on me!) and MisterTwinkles(I think thats his name) and SolemnBoy(sorry if I spelled anyones name incorrectly!) and they seem so popular. I dont really want to be popular I just want to be part of the community. I dont meant to sound conceited here either. As Ive said in other posts I think this is a great community that I want to become closer.

Ugh I dont even know how to say what Im trying to say here. I guess its just cause Ive always been a wall flower on other forums(straight) as in I didnt post much and I mostly just read what others thought. I know it will just take time to get to know people here. I just want people to know Im here and Im friendly so if you ever want to chat feel free to hit me up!

I'm the same way myself, lol.

QueenOdi Wrote:Daddy, you know I'm your favourite, don't even pretend :p. Silly goose ^o^

Oh alright, you melt my heart...the other two though......

everyone here is sooo kind; so be the most popular person here if you want...

wont help with achieving popularity but:
lots more people responding to new members posts rather than putting new stuff up them selves. Once the new member's issue is resolved they disappear.

nice to hear about a good accounting software... "money Bucket"
date the US Supreme Court will issue their decision
How it would feel to drive on the left hand side of the road
books movies, tv shows you last saw... i heard s3e9 Game of Thrones was harsh
have you seen a nice different car about where you live... Honda Beat or 5th gen civic VX

dfiant Wrote:Oh alright, you melt my heart...the other two though......

Tehe! You always make me giggle ^o^ :-3.

Yes Daddy, about them hoes... Clearly they're shining under my lime light, and we can't have that.

... You get da Steps and I'll get da Stick...<3

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:What are you a racist? Got a problem with Elves? Elves are far more popular than any other species (Well aside from Werewolves) Seriously I feel slighted. This is like the most horrible thing anyone has ever done to me - how can I go on living knowing that I'm not the popular one? Seriously I'm going to turn my bow on myself now. Thanks.

Do expect a Wolf to be visiting you come the full moon - and I might also send the Sheep as well... Then there is Mum - how can anyone on this forum just totally not drop her name when talking about popular people????

Oh the humanity of it all, the horror, the anguish of not being considered popular!

:tongue:

what abt the guy that's always waiting? :p

QueenOdi Wrote:Tehe! You always make me giggle ^o^ :-3.

Yes Daddy, about them hoes... Clearly they're shining under my lime light, and we can't have that.

... You get da Steps and I'll get da Stick...<3

OMG...that is EXACTLY what I was trying to say.

we must have one of those...you know...psychotic links...should have guessed, being Libra's we have that connection.

You could be like me and post in spurts.

JOIN ME. MUHUAHHAAHAHA!

dfiant Wrote:OMG...that is EXACTLY what I was trying to say.

we must have one of those...you know...psychotic links...should have guessed, being Libra's we have that connection.

Duh, Libra's are the most sensitive of the signs, and we do connect well with each other. I feel sorry for Non-Libras...not knowing the immense enormity the signficance Libra's play in any given role, and that they're not as balanced as us <3.

We must share our Libra-ness daddy, we must bless the Non-Libras

Rofl

So about those Steps? Cause I got the Stick >.>