Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dont want to just be another wall flower here...
Wade Wrote:This calls for.....

A SHOWTUNE!!!!!

wow I totally love Wicked...Idina Menzel and Kristen Chenowenth are awesome!(both of them were on Glee as well which Im a HUGE fan of)

Omgawsh gurl, I made an impression on you? And a great one at that... That really is astonishing to me, as I at times feel like I may be alittle too blunt, but it's the only way I know hows to be Sis, like Geminize said.

Just post girl, I almost always respond to stuff (although I didn't notice this thread till now...) and don't worry about popular or not, these gurls aren't payin your rent, or any of your gay ass bills!

Just be yourself, be kind and have fun. I don't even think I am popular, but people here seem to just think I'm funny, so I just keep doing me sis, so do you.

In school, I was...well, still kinda the way I am now, but I was also a wall flower in my own way, cause I wasn't part of the "cool" crowd either, but kinda was my own cool crowd and then as time went on, more and more people who were similar started to join the crowd and now I have friends both here and in real life.

Just let have bitch. Spread them cheeks... And I mean the face ones of course, and let the whole forum know what you're working with Sis.

Whether it be about your Tits, man troubles, video games, Music, offload it sweets.

Bighug

MisterTinkles Wrote:ME?????
POPULAR????????????

ME??????????????????????????????

[Image: main-grumpy.jpg]

I like how you cut me out in your quote tinks! I'll get you for dat missus!

No Gay Sprinkles for you Sis! :/

Kawaii!
I love the name kawaiikitty!
We will chat soon. Also you are allowed to be a wall flower if you want and if you don't, well put your thought to threads!

Well as for thos three. They are popular. Queen and Mr.Tinkles are rather very dazzling. And solemnboy usuall has lots of good stuff to say.

Welcome to Gayspeak. Just for the record, nobody really likes the 3 guys you mentioned, we tolerate them.

It's time to make this forum all about you now.
So welcome Wink

Kiid Wrote:Well as for thos three. They are popular. Queen and Mr.Tinkles are rather very dazzling. And solemnboy usuall has lots of good stuff to say.

Oh, so I don't have lots of good stuff to say too? I'm not just a pretty face you know!

>·>

dfiant Wrote:Welcome to Gayspeak. Just for the record, nobody really likes the 3 guys you mentioned, we tolerate them.

It's time to make this forum all about you now.
So welcome Wink

Daddy, you know I'm your favourite, don't even pretend :p. Silly goose ^o^

You forgot to mention a very special and popular owl - one partisan, you are forgiven Big Grin

What are you a racist? Got a problem with Elves? Elves are far more popular than any other species (Well aside from Werewolves) Seriously I feel slighted. This is like the most horrible thing anyone has ever done to me - how can I go on living knowing that I'm not the popular one? Seriously I'm going to turn my bow on myself now. Thanks.

Do expect a Wolf to be visiting you come the full moon - and I might also send the Sheep as well... Then there is Mum - how can anyone on this forum just totally not drop her name when talking about popular people????

Oh the humanity of it all, the horror, the anguish of not being considered popular!

:tongue: