Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I farted and killed my cat with my dildo.
Bhp91126 Wrote:Why was I almost certain this was your thread, just from reading the thread title?
You recognized my cologne?

MikeW Wrote:[MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION] explained to me in another thread that you always get that "error" message when you click the "!" triangle... just ignore it. The thread was hidden anyway and if when you click it, it gives you a field to fill out as to why, just write "troll". Once you've clicked the "!" thread is 'hidden' and Andy alerted but you have to wait 60 seconds to click another one. So, when you get a flood disruption troll, you have to just keep doing it over and over. At some point, by a certain number -- don't know wha ti is -- these "!"s add up and that account is frozen and can't post any more.

I don't understand it but apparently these are called "bamwar" and may actually be robots (scripts) operating independent of any immediate human observation. ETA: This Thread << seems to be talking about them.
Okay. That's what I did (more or less) but I should have hung around to do it longer. In "that forum" I got you to join last year that has gone to complete hell now I read that they have had trouble with the same freaky BAMWAR crap. I remember hearing about BAMWAR from techies at school.

LJay Wrote:Just tell him in French that you don't read Chinese.
He might not have understood French. Do you think he could understand sign language?

[Image: 6a00d8341da62d53ef0105365fe8cc970c-800wi]