Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel bad for... "ugly" gay men
can't this thread be deleted? Thank you

How does that OLD saying go? Pick your words wisely, because some day you may have to eat your words....

I have met many men that I thought were unattractive in my eyes but ended up being amazing people and I have met very attractive guys that are just plain out air heads and so wrapped up in themselves that its really so sad. I think if you meet the right person and you connect then attractivness can come in so many different ways. Perhaps the reason so many attractive guys have so many partners is because they are wrapped around the idea that they have to have the very best and perhaps they don't want to just settle. I could care less if someone views me as attractive or unattractive, its all about how you view yourself and how you feel about your own looks.

In society its sad how people are still hung up on looks, yet the funny thing is that anyone can become popular in todays society, I mean just look at stupid ass shows like Jersey Shore, for me I find none of those guys on that show even remotely attractive, yet I know other gay guys that think those guys are so good looking. We lived in a very crazy world where honestly looks is just a shallow outlook of judgemental bullshit

mihai Wrote:can't this thread be deleted? Thank you

mother phuck:mad:

Really? Ouch.

Beauty fades , character and personality stay forever and even grow.
There are those of us , out there that actually look for more than just exterior gloss.

Please be careful with what you say on here , as this site has a lot of young people who insecure.

Jason74 Wrote:I have met many men that I thought were unattractive in my eyes but ended up being amazing people and I have met very attractive guys that are just plain out air heads and so wrapped up in themselves that its really so sad. I think if you meet the right person and you connect then attractivness can come in so many different ways.

Amen to that.

@Wheresthelove-Hey I didnt find ur post at all offensive..Cumon guys,he's just saying from his observartion..U know man..u infact think like me even I think that 2.I feel sori and sumtyms agree on GOD atleast GOd could have provided option that guys who less attractive should less sexual libido atleast they wont spend max hrs sitting infront of the laptop n searching for a sex partner or a luvd one.Even i feel sumtym that i wont find luv nn leave lonley life.Though I knw n i hve been said that i luk cute(not in funny way)but my biggest defect is that m short 5.3 n i hve a baby face..i dont have dat kind of luks which normally or a gay would desire..I have given up hope

gayboyindia24 Wrote:@Wheresthelove-Hey I didnt find ur post at all offensive..Cumon guys,he's just saying from his observartion..U know man..u infact think like me even I think that 2.I feel sori and sumtyms agree on GOD atleast GOd could have provided option that guys who less attractive should less sexual libido atleast they wont spend max hrs sitting infront of the laptop n searching for a sex partner or a luvd one.Even i feel sumtym that i wont find luv nn leave lonley life.Though I knw n i hve been said that i luk cute(not in funny way)but my biggest defect is that m short 5.3 n i hve a baby face..i dont have dat kind of luks which normally or a gay would desire..I have given up hope

And there is a reason people are staying on their laptop looking for a sex partner , because most of the gay guys refuse to even talk to td, she ones who are beautiful in their own way... So you all should stop writing your oppinions in this threao they won;t read this things and start a depression (which is ussually induced by forums about this sort of things)

mihai Wrote:And there is a reason people are staying on their laptop looking for a sex partner , because most of the gay guys refuse to even talk to td, she ones who are beautiful in their own way... So you all should stop writing your oppinions in this threao they won;t read this things and start a depression (which is ussually induced by forums about this sort of things)

Need to reqrite sinc ei was mad seeing people still posting h
ere :mad:
And there is a reason people are staying on their laptop looking for a sex partner , because most of the gay guys refuse to even talk to them, the ones who are beautiful in their own way... So if you all stop writing your oppinions in this thread they won;t read this things and start a depression (which is ussually induced by forums about this sort of things)