Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel like a hypocrite
Oops, I apologize, I re-read the OP and you did quote him. LOL

Have you read that book titled The Ethical Slut? I found it interesting and would be open to something like that.

Anyway, not trying to de-rail the thread. Back to the OP...

Anonymous, maybe you need to ask yourself if you really believe that NSA sex is wrong or if you're just someone who needs to have a connection before sex (like myself). There's a big difference! If you decide it's what you want, it doesn't make you a bad person as long as you aren't hurting anyone else.

Uneunsae Wrote:Oops, I apologize, I re-read the OP and you did quote him. LOL

Have you read that book titled The Ethical Slut? I found it interesting and would be open to something like that.

Anyway, not trying to de-rail the thread. Back to the OP...

Anonymous, maybe you need to ask yourself if you really believe that NSA sex is wrong or if you're just someone who needs to have a connection before sex (like myself). There's a big difference! If you decide it's what you want, it doesn't make you a bad person as long as you aren't hurting anyone else.

No worries...I wasn't even sure which is why I asked....

I haven't read it but it was on a long list of stuff to read once....

I had sex with around 750 different men...maybe close to 1000 but definitely not over 1000...and if we throw out 100 mistakes and another 250 yawners...that leaves a solid 400-650 life affirming and enriching experiences which did not violate my own moral code at all (the bad ones didn't either..they were just mistakes).

I hear a lot of times people describe sex with strangers as something degrading that means nothing...but not for me. It meant a lot to me...sharing humor...wit...life experiences....wisdom...orgasms...friendship...companionship...lots of things you can't even measure.....

....and I have been with the love of my life now for 28 years and that is great as well...I wouldn't trade either experience for anything....

1,000! :eek:

Whatever makes you happy!
We all have different needs in romance/sex/dating. It's interesting.
I'm just wondering how you found time for that. lol

Uneunsae Wrote:1,000! :eek:

I was like fainting to the floor and feel bad for myself when reading the number....

Uneunsae Wrote:1,000! :eek:

I think it is actually closer to 750...maybe 900...hard to count after awhile

I worked in a gay nightclub from the day after I turned 21 so I had a buffet in front of me every night....and before that I also got around a lot.

I didn't like dating very much. I have a rebel side in me when other people have expectations of me...I was much better at having sex with them.

Sometimes I feel like I'd be better at just having sex, but I really need that connection so I can't do it. Maybe a FWB, but not anything else. Once I have sex with a man, I fall in love.

I've only been to a gay club once, since that's not my thing BUT I found it difficult to keep my hands to myself. Though I was successful. Haha!

Uneunsae Wrote:I've only been to a gay club once, since that's not my thing BUT I found it difficult to keep my hands to myself. Though I was successful. Haha!

that sounds fun haha, I have never been to gay clubs....
it's just not for me as I'm pretty shy Sad

I'm shy too. Sad

Uneunsae Wrote:I'm shy too. Sad

oh *hugs*
I kind of lost all my confidence when being crowded by strangers