Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel like sharing
The other day I went over his house for a few drinks. As soon as I get there I give him a hug and we sat on his porch talking. Then it starts to get dark, it started thundering and raining. But it wasn't that crazy rain, it was that gentle kind of rain. It was a such a beautiful view. He lives out in the country on a hill surrounded by fields of crops. So were just sitting there staring out into the fields, watching the rain come down and the lightening. We didn't say a word for a awhile, just sat there drinking. Then he says thanks for coming by, I just wanted to be with you. All I could do was smile back. It just felt right and everything is supposed to be right where it needs to be. So I guess I'm just writing this because I wanted to share it and it makes me happy. I wish I took a picture to share of how beautiful everything was.

Thank you. I needed this. I have been in a dark emotional place of late. This simple post makes me want to cry with joy.

There is a tear in my eye - which is annoying as I am being interviewed for the local TV station in 30 minutes.

Thank you again.

That sounds wonderful. Smile

Luaj.... that's great! lots of guys get in rushes to gush emotions and all that and then get upset when the whole thing implodes when the other guy feels overwhelmed and backs off. Go slow with no secret agenda and let things develop at their own pace not determined by your own impatience. That way if the two of you turn out to be no more than friends you'll have built a firm foundation for it. If it turns out to be more than friends... you built a foundation for that too... it's a win win.

It's about what I did with the jerk I caught... and it took 2 years 3 months and 12 days for him to finally come up with the idea allllllll own his own that he and I were moving from FWBs to seriously dating...and he liked the way it sounded and felt...

Inside me it was like a 4th of July fireworks accident but I played it cool and grinned something like, "as long as it doesn't interfere with the sex I'm up for trying it."

And he came up out of his chair and proceeded to beat the crap out of me. LOL!
I don't do mushy valentine card talk too often with him and it's one of the things that keeps him in a constant constant good mood now. I try to say and do things he's not expecting or never heard.
He always gets the real message... just because we took the time to really get to know each other first.

Just keep it fun... Fun is real important.

50Plus Wrote:Thank you. I needed this. I have been in a dark emotional place of late. This simple post makes me want to cry with joy.

There is a tear in my eye - which is annoying as I am being interviewed for the local TV station in 30 minutes.

Thank you again.

And in case you don't know already.... I keep an enema bag full of sunshine, rainbows and glitter for good people like you in situations like that. We can do it the easy way or the hard way... the choice is yours.
Nose-pick

Wow such a nice and sweet post, thank you for sharing. Smile

Awwww. doesn't it make you feel good?
BouncingstegiBounceredBounce2[Image: pogo-cat.gif]:bounce::boldred::boldlblue:

Ahhhh, how romantic! What a great little story to read on lunch break. Thank you!

great post! Love it!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

OK that's nice but I thought you wanted to share your money, I was ready to give you my Paypal.