Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel terrible.
OP, relax. You'll be fine.
I bid NO Trump!

Try not to worry and i know that is easier said than done but try Smile

LJay Wrote:Adam, are you a doctor or some sort of medical type? Or may be your were just raised by a nurse, as I was. We seem to have similar attitudes to situations like this.

(Adam) --- No, I'm actually a Physical Therapist, and right after high school I did a program (8 months) to get certified as a Medical Assistant, which is what I did while in college. I worked in a Family Practice Clinic, so I saw a lot of different things. And yeah, I noticed that you always have a really sensible attitude and try to dispel fears and medical myths. There was another thread recently where the poor guy scared himself half to death with info from the internet. The problem that the OP is describing wouldn't raise eyebrows in the US, I'm not sure what it's like in his country.

Three things I'd say, OP: 1: If you're having unprotected anal sex, you could be the recipient of all kinds of sexually transmitted diseases, HIV being only 1 of them. Don't DO that, K?? Seriously, not only is your health at risk but so is your life. 2: Warts and 'tags' of various kinds are viral based and can be transmitted in a variety of ways, not just sexual. So, although sexual contact may be *one* way to contract them, it needn't be the *only* way. So…3: you *should* have total confidence in your DR. I don't know what the laws are like in your country but here in the US, what I tell my Dr. is privileged (confidential) information. But even if you feel you can't trust your Dr., you don't need to tell him about your sexual history.

I did have unprotected sex but never again.

Rumble88 Wrote:I did have unprotected sex but never again.
:eek:
Yeah, don't DO that, dude. Seriously. You should probably get tested for STDs and HIV just to be clear about it.

Ask Alex if you have questions, he's a doctor - anyway you know it. Check in my friend list he's there.

Please don't be ashamed, it happens, it's just a disease that you can have treated.

Please don't have unprotected sex anymore! People have short memories, and can't remember how horrible the 80s were, when gay men were dropping like flies due to AIDS. I can't even imagine how many fantastic lives of promise were wiped out.

It may be treatable now, but it's not curable, and not something that you want.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I had a long private chat with him. I can promise he'll pay more attention in future. Right Rumble?

Yeah i made an appointment with the dermatology for the next week and i'll be really carefull. Thanks everyone.