Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I finally Figured out who Miles really is.
With years of research, and a few bong hits mixed with a bit of wine, and spending way too many hours looking at images of hot men on the internet, I have finally figured out who Miles really is.

1. Miles depicts himself of the Sheep Family. (This is important, keep it in mind).
2. Miles is self proclaimed bi-sexual.
3. Miles produces music - and seductive, fine quality.
4. Of all the people here on Gayspeak, I firmly believe Miles is the only one who stands a chance of drinking this old elf under a table.

Now think about this, who does this really sound like?

A God. Pan.

1. Pan is a Part Goat Part Man entity. Goats and Sheeps are so close most people can't tell the difference.
2. Pan is well known for chasing both the males and females in fertility rights - Yep you guessed it, Pan is Bisexual!
3. Pan is a lover of music, so much so he invented the Pan Flute.
4. Pan is often depicted drinking wine.

There is only one logical conclusion that drinking man, erm I mean thinking man can draw - Miles is indeed the God Pan.

I think I found his picture
[Image: PAN-300x224.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Wow, you're right!

It figures... Satyrs, Pans, the lot of them are horny numphy's as well...being part Sheep/Goat...

Always after the pretty creatures like us Sylphs and Elves T^T

[Image: Sylph.jpg]

It all makes sense now.... Amazing....however, he is a Leo as well...would be concrete if he was a Capricorn Coffee

It seems I've been found out :p

[Image: Pan__by_Miki_.jpg]
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Pan-29852667

[Image: i_am_your_god___pan_by_atobe333-d3bknyb.jpg]
http://www.deviantart.com/art/I-am-your-...-200838467

Care for a peek? Wink

[Image: i_am_your_god___pan_by_atobe333-d3bknyb.jpg]
http://www.deviantart.com/art/I-am-your-...-200838467

thats one hot pan, dont touch the handle :p hoot hoot

you fooled me miles "ahem" Pan.

Wait, what?

I'm sorry Sebastian, clearly you don't drink enough to understand. Go, drink until black out a couple three dozen times, then this will all make perfect sense. :biggrin:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I'm sorry Sebastian, clearly you don't drink enough to understand. Go, drink until black out a couple three dozen times, then this will all make perfect sense. :biggrin:

But nooo, I'm underage so I'm not allowed mkay, I'm a good boy, I don't do that, I'm a nice boy so put that away.

Sebastian Wrote:But nooo, I'm underage so I'm not allowed mkay, I'm a good boy, I don't do that, I'm a nice boy so put that away.

Riiight -.-

A good boy with that Sailor's mouth? And who watches hot latino men Twerk for their lives to Nicki Minaj...

Exhibit A

Yes, you're a very good boy Lurking

Hands-make-heart