Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I finally Figured out who Miles really is.
At least I don't drink. lololol

Seems legit...

Statue of Pan
(Nude Greek statue. For those who are easily offended and would rather not click, please don't.)

what on earth

VileKyle Wrote:Seems legit...

Statue of Pan
(Nude Greek statue. For those who are easily offended and would rather not click, please don't.)

Wait, I'm confused. Which one is Miles?

^The one who made the statue.

Wade Wrote:Wait, I'm confused. Which one is Miles?

The correct answer is Yes.

Yes, the entire band Yes. I am Jon Anderson. Sharp. Distance. Hoooooooooowwwwwwwww caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan the wiiiiiiiiiind with its aaaaaarms arouuuuuuuuund meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Omg you gurls, I found evidence to prove my earlier claim of MiMi's Horny Numphy-ness...

Quote:
Pan is a satyr whose striking image is that of half animal (having the horns, tail, and prancing legs of a goat) and that of a divine god. He is an erotic god, usually depicted as ithyphallic (fully erect), wearing a lusty smile, accompanied by his panpipes (syrinx) and a shepherd’s crook.

The phallic image of Pan is a celebration of the primal sexuality of Man in honor of his Animal self. Many ancient people had no shame around sex and considered it a vital sign of health and even of divine blessing. The recognition of humans as another kind of animal was a natural equation that placed man as a part of Nature rather than as something separate and alone.

Pan – is a phallic god. In ancient stories, Pan and satyrs alike are depicted with an erect phallus. This is actually a very accurate depiction. Pan is not a Disney character – and far from it. The water-downed version of Pan is what many have become used it, and it’s not accurate at all.

Warning for the picture, just sayin

See you gurls? This is all the proof we needed, now we all know why Miles kept cheating on me and being a Philanderer!

But MiMi, it's okey, cause I love you for who and how you are Hands-make-heart

But we just can't be together no more...cause you're too sexual :crying-and-sorry-li

I'm just a simple, mischievous Sylph :crying-and-sorry-li
[Image: Sylph.png]

lol Lurking